I always hated the bit when he lost all his powers and gets beat up- that should never happen!
Loved that film when I was a tiny kid, used to watch it over n over
[MEDIA]
Fela, the best 'tidy your kitchen on a saturday morning' music ever [MEDIA]
Photos can be depressing....who's that old bald cunt and what did he do with hut?
Totally irrelevant. He failed a drug test then dropped out the sport, the titles became vacant and were contested. AJ is champ. At best fury...
Phewee shellik were pish last night. Or maybe I'm being unfair and Salzburg were just really, really good but either way the effect was the same....
Just got exodus set back up last night! Working better than ever, sweet as a nut. JINGLE BELLS
Less than 11 hours til jungle fever neath the discolights HERE WE GO
Esteemed Slice, any chance you could calm your sig down maman, it takes up half a page
Funny face Klopp, messiah of the SCOUSE race. Liverpool were class, anfield looked banging
I got a text from my best bud (who it turned out had been up all night) on Sunday morning saying Mcd: 'shit man, matt's homeless. Aye I think he'd...
I watched most the rangers game in a pub in partick yesterday and big bald men kept screaming 'COME ON THE GLASGOW RANGERS!' at the Tele as if a)...
New statue of Macintosh went up yesterday next to new social housing tenements near my bit. Looks like a pure 1890s hipster, yas. In his blade...
Bit of an anti climax, Saturday, really poor attendance and flat feeling to the whole thing despite the great result n performance. I guess,top of...
SCOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSE
Mike is a way better fighter and also a really hard puncher so he must hit harder. Alright.
Yup. In terms of flush single shots he probably hits harder than tyson. Mike was just much better at delivering his and then following them up.
I think he hits as hard as any of them, possibly excluding shavers. Ridiculously hard. That doesn't mean he's as good as any of them
4-0 ht. Fuck off out of it.
Always did love mia's sense of style, lol
Pat got stick at parkhead for playing for ireland? The spaceship which dropped that lass off went weeweezooom. Always seems like the nicest guy...
Anyone seen 'sean fallon: iron man' on bt sport? If not, highly recommend it if you get a chance. The contrast between his warm but terse dignity...
I've always said they're a weird and pointless one. Just a bunch of born rangers fans with the schemeys who can't afford the train fare in the...
Aye it is is and it isn't. It's weird that so many clubs have such good managers all at once but given that they do I think, going into the...
Can't recall the last time i actively looked forward to a kilmarnock home game but tomorrows is actually a biggy! COME ON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN [MEDIA]
Just leaving my work there to grab coffee and there's a poor lad, totally out the game on something heavy, pushing against the front door the way...
Separate names with a comma.