Pretty sure one of the benn eubank fights was held there. Albeit it's a much bigger stadium today
Chris Sutton (Actually, nothing to do with Chris Sutton, lol)
Killie top of the league, bizzzaro world. I think if you did a calendar year table they'd still be top so it's no like it's a fluke either. Maybe...
Rematch at old Trafford? Yes, please!
Cheer up, magus, you'll be dead soon
Has magus ever commented on anything which wasn't shit. You're like a maladjusted 14 year old boy
I think wilder hits about as hard as tyson
Netflix does have star trek next generation. Always a good fall back
I don't think aj is more skilled than Ortiz.
I don't think Hearn will want joshua near fury, that's a style nightmare right there. Joshua-wilder would be huge fun
Slice is true I was saying the very same thing repeatedly as we watched it (to my missus who responded with a series of classic...
Aye, no beef with forest magus' is just a daft slaaaaaag who ought to bear in mind that THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE CELTIC! [MEDIA] Pub brunch...
[MEDIA] *pishing*
Fair enough man but every few weeks seems way too much to be arsing with for me given the time investment in searching out new ones and setting...
Mobdro is still working but covenant and it's various follow ups seem to finally be broon breed
Should never have shaved his beard
Does anyone else think 'shit I'm living in the fucking future'! Every time you realize there's now a heavyweight champ named after tyson? I'm not...
Tyson, could you see anything in deontays face? 'Yes! His arse is flapping! I can see that his arse is flapping!' lol
Fury ain't pretty enough to be champ, nobody wanna look at all that sag....get an amateur vest on that boy
Aye it's a bit pish. I miss kodi
I'd love to see this thing but I think my days of staying up til dawn watching boxing are over. Hopefully I can watch it with my scrambled eggs on...
Wouldn't be surprised if it does more sales in the UK among people staying up to 5am
We have 111 notable trophies, mate. And while I'm not obviously directly equating scottish and English trophies in achievement terms, even still,...
Aye. One club has a history the other had a moment in time. Since forest did anything worth mentioning we've turned over nearly every team in...
Forest. The type a nondescript English outfit that has one atmospheric full house a decade when they invite celtic to take over their town for a...
A draw at Celtic park and we're in.
Of the Celts of the Celts! Forrest ya wee beltur
[MEDIA]
Wilder is probably more famous in the UK as 'that guy joshua/fury is gonna fight' than he is in the US.
I'm pretty excited and it's got a lot of people talking here, including totally casual fans (my girlfriend keeps asking to see the build up shows...
Separate names with a comma.