Nights like that are enough to make your heart go ohohohohoh [MEDIA]
Oh man, I think that was my favourite goal of the last ten years, everyone was hugging in a three row orgy of Timmy ecstasy
Whenever sellik score a big goal I half hug my brother basically so I can use him as a vault to jump 10 feet in the air like tigger the happy tim
Gotta be 65k in this stadium, getting to the bogs is like the obstacle course at the end of fun house a whole lotta fun prizes to be won
[MEDIA] Celtics on the ball again! It's a big yin tonight, streets buzzing already, Leipzig are about to hear a brave new noise. Shellik can do...
Manchester is Jacksonville, UK. Dem warehouses, dem railway bridges uhhhh *bites lip* [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
Best Liverpool team in 30 years man, best enjoy it
With fans like Irish who needs opposition fans
[ATTACH]
Ahahaha legit *right* outside my shack yesterday. Twitter
Tbf, if you keep that form up you'll end up with the third highest points total in prem history with only 2 less than mourinhos first season
Happy Monday guys -I'm off to Manchester for a three day piss up! Manchester nanana, Manchester nanana. Slaughterhouse red warehouses, lightless...
lolol
A football club isn't a 'family', mawkish twats
[MEDIA]
Let's hear it for Lenny! Oh the wee Huns are shite oh the wee Huns are shite [MEDIA]
Nah just normal order restored, Shellik right back on their game now. Been great the last 4 games but I think that's the best half I've seen for...
Celtics on the ball again, on our way to make it ten Rangers bye bye
Celtic have been fucking scintillating. Full stadium chanting ONE NEIL LENNON just to make things even better
Organised Fan boycott necessary
CEEEEEELLLLTIC
do you ever read the daily mash, slice? Its funny, so it is How to shave seconds off your commute by being a rude, pushy dickbag Reintroduction...
Take away the fact it was an all seater stadium and the 'Hugh dallas' game in 1999 would've been as bad as 1980 there were fights in every...
Aye no wonder fitbaw attendances were in the toilet. I'm not a timid sort but fuck dealing with the threat of aggro constantly That reminds me...
Back in the hooligan days policing London on a Saturday must've been murder....dozens of sets of fans criss crossing all over the place I just...
Aye it's the total of the average attendance of top flight clubs. Purely because, as prodigiously bored as I am, there's no way I'm going thru 4...
Some European cities by total top flight average attendance since I was super curious where Glasgow would place and more to point am *that*...
Average league attendances last season 1. Dortmund 79.6k 2. Bayern Munich 75.0k 3. Man Utd 74.8k 4. Tottenham 67.8k 5. Barcelona 66.6k 6. Real...
When I saw the shortlist I assumed it'd be Manchester/salford, tbh.
Separate names with a comma.