Oot the jile, aye. Don't let the crown get you down. Whats going on up here can't be spoken about.
SCOUSE HOUSE
Pish crowd here today. It's been a total sell out for a fortnight which I know because I tried to get my pal a ticket but at least 7,8k season...
Joy division/new order [MEDIA]
Yas! [MEDIA]
Aye, and not much better for hertz. By the time they get back to the city centre from hampden - a mission in itself on match days- there's two...
I'd say so aye. Mike still had speed and power but his timing was pretty shot.
I think wright always has major style issues with Williams. A prime version might edge it out but it'd probably be a tough task, not an outclassing
Strange set up for the semi finals here - shellik and der Hun both play in Europe on the Thursday, which precludes either playing on the...
Scotlands most popular nursery rhyme: [MEDIA]
Holyfield-Lewis Charles-Marciano
I think this is the first one I don't have on DVD. What is it?
First half hour has been the same old story, every time we pass the ball forward - which is about once every three minutes- we lose it. Absolute...
lol
If they set it up for free in my living room i'd go and sit in my bedroom.
I'm totally sick of watching this Mourinho car crash, gad knows how Man Utd fans feel
My brother text me that along with the caption: 'they said I wiz gonny be the next kenny dalglish before I done ma ligaments in!' Still no idea...
I was always a bit of a povetkin admirer I think he's a skilled guy who became underrated on the basis of wlad being sanctioned to shamelessly...
They're both pretty hyperbolic tbh. I think vitali would be right in a good 4 man mix if he was around now. Never mind the three champs, povetkin...
Anthropologist David Graeber in 'debt: the first 5000 years': 'the quintessence of the warriors honour, which can only be gained by the...
Saying it's a certainty he beats all three, that he'd wipe his ass with them etc suggests some rose tint here. Certainly he might win against all...
Ultimately people pay to see a fight, so I think it's natural we're gonna feel cheated if a guy breaks the rules to avoid a fight. Slipping the...
Refs putting up with that shit is the number one thing I'd change in the sport
It's an intriguing match up. I wish it was on in the U.K. so I could watch it live, fuck 5am boxing
Football teams do get criticised for being excessively defensive all the time tbf. The difference is elasticity of demand....if Celtic are...
Missed it, thankfully. Sounds like a Ruiz bout
I had a dream last night that I visited my parents and Clogg was there talking to my old man and uncle Gerry about stealy dan. I knew he was there...
We bitch and moan for decades about the lack of a legit exciting crossover appeal heavyweight then one comes along and.....we bitch and moan some...
Counter q: do you think a guy with a 40 fight amateur career is gonna be as good as he'll ever be in his 19th pro fight? Guys like Lewis and...
Separate names with a comma.