Seems like all of a sudden enough time has passed for vitali to pass into the realm of the romantisized, rose tinted. Is 5 years the threshold?
Hipster
I can't see them lasting til may but its certainly the strongest spl this year that I can ever remember, rangers, hearts, hibs, killie and...
Tough crowd man, I thought it was a great fight
Shellik are toilet, side to side to side then back and to the side
I watched the fight with 10 non-boxing fans, all of whom were keen to book a table for the next big fight. Wlad mother found his fights boring....
Talk pish
That was a great fight I made enjoyment to it.
[MEDIA]
Haha. I figured it might be the tarver fight. Was it Hopkins-dlh?
Roy jones?
I liked john mclean
He's two cuts above your Stuart armstrongs of the world, he'll end up at a top 6 club
Tierneys always our best player, imo. I actually thought he made two more mistakes than normal last night (two) but he's so f'n...
Takam and Parker circled the ring playing safety first though; we've seen povetkin reduced to that in the late rounds vs wlad but never seen him...
Table for 10 booked at the casino, complementary bucket of beer...eccie, boxing and roulette [MEDIA]
Anyone who drops out the CL joins the next stage of europa qualifiers so they must've gotten past 3 teams in the europa after we put them out.
First guy echos my first thoughts: Ncham was proper pish, must've lost possession 15 times & offered the centre backs fuck all coming out from the...
Lucky to get the win last night that game was screaming 0-0 from kick off. Still queezy and unsettled about rangers going to fucking Spain and...
About as well as Roy jones did against tarver and glen johnson, smarty pants
The Duran
There's people saying we've been sussed out tactically but I really see it as part of the generalised sense of malaise and lethargy about the...
Need to win this one, realistically. And need to seriously up our game on recent outings. Need to inject the belief, intent and energy needed to...
Scarf, check. Season ticket, check. Green jacket and trainers, check. Beer and vody miatures, check. Love of the jungle team, check. HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Best Liverpool team for 30 years?
Hanz, do us a wee favour mate- fuck off out of it
Separate names with a comma.