Kirky bamboozled the fecker though, London-stylee. Whut whut. Schmoke a schpling
Yeah McDogg, explain yourself!
Carla Bruni is nice
"Look at Murray...the way he came back" ...And errr, yeah, didn't win anything :lol:
I think Broner is an excellent fighter, although still unproven somewhat. The weight thing is a cuntish thing to do however, regardless of the...
Hardy is a quality actor
Whilst this is true, it's irrelevant as Khan won these fights with ease and was never troubled. Saying that, Khan was really bad at...
Morales-Barrera I and Hamed-Kelley are the two best fights I've seen in my lifetime.
:lol: :lol:
Khan was awful at lightweight, no way he beats a guy like Johnston at 135
The problem with you and McDoggs attitude to the current era of boxing is that you both will quickly dismiss literally anyone who comes up as a...
I think he's good. Hard to judge him as he's so much bigger than the guys he's fighting, plus I haven't seen the Ponce fight yet.
Hardly humiliating
He would now, yeah. In 2008 Pac had a genuine chance.
:laughing: :laughing:
Whilst that's true, Steward looked genuinely concerned. SD is right, by that stage Naz was in love with his power.
Sorry man, but he had definitely diminished by the MAB fight. As I mentioned before, check the sparring footage on the documentary, he looked...
Naz was the fighter who really got me into boxing properly, I was much more of a casual fan before then, so I'll always be a big fan of the...
I wish to acknowledge my agreement with this post.
Why? Let me guess, you probably hated Steve Irwin too, right? I saw another documentary where this guy chilled with a lion pride, and they...
I saw a documentary where this guy dressed in a crocodile suit and chilled in a den with a bunch of Salties for a couple of hours. Watching it I...
Don't knock it until you've tried it man :nono:
Hamed was CLEARLY a superior fighter to Martinez, come on now. You just being a sirry rittle Mexican Redding Shirt
You're meant to run AT IT, making a lot of noise. No lie. You run, you're fucked, you play dead, you're fucked, you run at it and you're probably...
Naz was a weight drained, skinny little bantam against Belcastro and still dropped him twice. McCullough had one of the best chins of all time,...
Mex is dreaming if he thinks Manuel Calvo goes the distance with Hamed in 1995.
Medina and Ingle were tough fights but he was well ahead in both fights, and they weren't bad fighters
I disagree.
Separate names with a comma.