Even if he was cacking it before the fight (which I agree with), it doesn't change the fact he was a fighter in decline and wasn't taking training...
Yeah he had, quite clearly too IMO. I think I mentioned it to Loadedgloves previously, that if the public were made privy to the sparring footage...
I've always thought Hamed had good whiskers. He's never been close to being stopped, even in the Kelley fight. I miss Naz, he were awesome.
x2.
Man, it has been a bad year for Bolton :lol:
No
The Bostice fight was nice too
Have you got the Monte Barrett one where he rips off half of his face? Wlad was awesome back in the day
:lol: Like it
Yeah I mentioned the Theopane fight earlier in the thread I think. Angel Garcia has a selective memory when he decides to rip on Euro's :lol:
Hopefully Adonis doesn't get stretched by a bum again before the fight happens...
Yep, there won't be any greats in the future either. It's all glossy, mass marketed, disposable tripe. All of it.
Agreed.
Ditto. The only thing worse than the current state of boxing is the current state of the music industry.
I will happily sigbet you that Cookys Cousin crushes your boy Adonis like a little bug
Chunky will dominate all
Let me know when he wins a British title in 9 fights, or a European title in 13 fights, or an Olympic gold, you know...in fact, let me know when...
Please. Eubank Jr is wank.
Please. Chunky is on a different level, you'll be shocked. The guy can fight.
Catbox?
Most people only want to see the main event these days. Undercards have been awful for a good while now barring the odd exception
I'm not saying he'd knock the bear out or anything, no way he could, not with their ridiculous heads. Still though, a full blooded right hand to...
Given a free shot, a full force Lewis right hand onto a bears snotbox will hurt it. Definitely.
:lol: Good spot
Very true about the sparring footage Jimmy. I was watching that myself for the first time myself last night (hadnt seen any of the build up prior...
How you finding Greenford, Irish?
Yeah Khan is a gutsy kid. He could suffer serious neurological damage if he keeps getting flattened like that though (and there wasn't much to...
Lol he got it spot on, fair play :bears:. Selective memory though, considering his boy barely squeaked by Ashley Theopane :lol:
Khan beats Ortiz again
Chisora is a weird fucking dude man
Separate names with a comma.