You RRRRR's
Justice. :bears:
Yeah it was one of those losses that builds you, and Marvin won the rematch with The Worm comfortably. I read that Petronelli (forget which one)...
Hagler was apparently robbed blind vs Watts but I remember reading that Monroe deserved the decision.
Hopkins would never beat Hagler
I'm going to go to sleep in a minute as I am tired
:lol: You chat bollocks
I think we gathered that in Germany mate :lol:
You got Alzheimers, Jimmy? :lol:
Fuck off Kell Brook. Just fuck off. Irish, you gonna head down Bush and blaze a fatty boombatti with Slice when you're over?
Calzaghes legacy is secure. Froch-Kessler I was like Morales-Pacquiao I kinda. A close, tough fight but you knew who won by the end of it.
I thought Kessler won the first fight fairly clear, although it was obviously a very tough fight. I'd lean towards him again in a rematch but I...
:lol: Gotta agree with the Feebster here, that thread was pretty soft Jimmy lad :lol:
:lol: :kidcool:
East London bruv :nono: I wouldn't put money in David Hayes pocket, never paid to watch any of that fuckers fights
ATG talent, ATG pussy. Nope.
I'd like to see the Solis rematch. It was a bit of a freak win, and yes it was a good legit shot that put him over but he would have been ok were...
DDL
:lol:
I just read what Angel Garcia said. Christ that man is stupid.
Golota was more talented but as Hut says, he'll find a way to lose it. You just know it.
How do the fights play out?
Congrats to Whiskey :bears:, viva Canada Credit to Jimmy too for a well run tournament
Well yeah, I wouldn't have posted it otherwise :lol:
I've picked Iniesta in every single Spain match so far and he hasn't scored. It would be a killer if your prediction came through in the final :lol:
Good luck by the way Whiskey, may the best man win
1-0 Italy, Cassano. 90 minutes.
Poor Maidana, Khan ruined him
I've said it before, he even quit on his stool after two rounds against Amir Khan in the amateurs.
Yeah I had the feeling it would be a tight defensive game with him providing the assist rather than score himself. However I am the only person...
Separate names with a comma.