I like Gatti, he's a nice guy, but I got to feed my kids man, he must be crushed
Going tooth and nail with one of the all time heavyweights and losing on a cut counts for something in my eyes. Lewis is my favourite fighter but...
A KO and a loss to Paul Williams plus a decision over a troubled Pavlik coming off a humiliating loss hardly blow it out of the water though.
In what way?
I don't think he's overrated. It's impossible to judge him in all honesty because of the era he's in. Yea you can say he lost to an unmotivated...
:lol: :lol:
Chavez will win because it's been a really shit sporting week for the Irish :lol:
Buchanan was a fantastic fighter. I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to Duran, but that should rightly be heralded as a great win.
Czech Republic v Poland - Poland 1-0 (Lewandowski) Greece v Russia - Russia 2-0 (Dzagoev, Arshavin) Germany v Denmark - Germany 2-0 (Gomez,...
You should make correct goalscorers the tiebreaker after correct predictions if two people are level on points
"Watch the fight with the sound off, and only look when I punch him. Fast forward through the other bits, you see? I won."
Dunno. Tough question. You'd still end up with a cunt though, albeit a bigger one.
I hope Ginger knocks the living shit out of Ortiz, which he should. Ortiz is shite.
Reid was a big prospect at one stage, after knocking Wayne Llewellyn (another prospect at the time) in one round. Brendan Ingle was tipping the...
Pele Reid had the worst chin I've EVER seen, EVER. Open the door too fast and the resulting breeze will have him out on his feet. The guy made...
Match 9 - Greece vs Czech Rep - Greece 0 - Czech Rep 1 (Rosicky) Match 10 - Poland vs Russia - 1-1 (Lewandowski, Dzagoev) Wednesday, June 13...
I was trying to find some Holdsworth videos but they all seem to have been removed. The guy was hilarious. Here are some quotes from Chagaev V...
You mean Holdsworth? That guy was awesome, he sounded like he wanted to kill himself watching some of the worst boxers ever in the backwaters of...
I used to feel exactly the same as you and Hut to be fair, but I think as he's been shoved in my face every time I want to watch boxing I've had...
Bunces feature on Kirkland Laing was fantastic, he's an excellent writer too.
I want that Lillis bloke back too, with his gormless little face. He was great during the Cotto-Margarito II broadcast
My cat has a funny eye
By the way, I'd also like to see Hatton as a studio guest more often. I wasn't a fan of him as a fighter but he was hilarious on Saturday night.
Like him or hate him? I used to hate him, primarily because he can take 15 minutes to say something which could be said in 15 seconds (my dad...
I agree, the statistical likelihood is minuscule. I just enjoyed the take, and like I said in the post before this one, it's interesting to me how...
I thought this was a good post, an interesting perspective. I think everybody is in agreement it was a bad decision, but it shows how varied...
To be fair, this is a decent attempt at rationalising it actually, although there were just two posters who gave Bradley 7 and 9, which of course...
Khan will take over in what he likes to call the Championship rounds
Na. Khan UD
Rooney is suspended for the first two games
Separate names with a comma.