Khan UD
Tyson-Douglas was level at the time of the stoppage, Tyson wasn't ahead
Do you remember the one where he had that fight with Zack? :lol:
Saved By The Bell was great though :lol:
Fuckin AC Slater
I had it 8-4, 9-3. Something along those lines
What the fuck????
:lol:
I think Bradley has fought great these last few rounds, he's clawed it back a fair bit IMO, but not enough to catch up
Amir, please shut up. "I like to call rounds 10, 11 and 12 the championship rounds". Everyone does, you dick.
:laughing:
He wasn't stopping :lol:, I thought he was going to match the Carl Froch house renovation speech for a second
Steve Bunce needs to shut the fuck up about bananas
You know this :Thumbs:
Wide awake here. I'm pumped for this one
He's come out with some blinders tonight
Rojas - "He's a coward, he didn't come to fight, he's a coward..." Hatton in studio - "aaaand the rematch is sold" :lol:
I didn't even notice the headbutt :lol:. Triple combo!
He usually annoys the fuck out of me, but he's been cool tonight
The guy commentating with Wayne? Or Steve Bunce?
Wayne McCullough just done an impression of a ruptured eardrum -"nnnmmmgggghhhhh" :lol:
LOL
Great finish to a shit fight
Fucking hell. ONE PUNCH, and Jones looks like someones just thrown a tomato at his face. That was brutal.
JONES FLATTENED!!!
I think Brook beats him, and I don't think highly of Brook
I bet you Bailey does fuck all these final two rounds
The spastic ostrich goes down
God this is so fucking shit
Separate names with a comma.