Bloody hell, Jones is shite. He literally just jumped in the air and threw some stupid mencap hook
When you compare the wasted movement of Jones to the composure of Rigondeaux it's like night and day
Jones needs to relax for fucks sake, hes just bouncing around flapping his hands like a fucking ostrich
Was it the Soto Karass fight where he punched himself out in the second round? I think that might have been the fight I saw
This is the second time I've seen Jones, and he wasn't impressive the first time. Could have just been a bad night though, I remember you saying...
He is ridiculously good ain't he, I'd only seen him I think twice before tonight but I'm converted. A sublime talent.
What does that mean for us in the UK? I'm fucking knackered.
Ohhhhh gotcha. I thought he might have been fighting on another card or something and lost :lol:. I haven't got the HBO commentary here, but yeah...
Another KD. 8 points up after 4
???
And another. 5 points up after two rounds
:lol: As in awesome, I thought he was going to take him out in the first but he's gone back to patient boxing for the time being. Just as I...
Jesus. Rigondeaux looking sick again
:lol:
Agree totally. It's a shame, I remember watching him on the Lewis-Botha undercard in London and he totally brutalised some poor fella (Monte...
HOOOOLYYYYY FAAAA-AAAA-THERRRR!!! POWER AND STRENGTH TO THE LORRRRRDDD!!! I loved that shit :lol:
He didn't really backpedal, other than what, the first ten seconds of the first round? If you mean he didn't open up soon enough then yeah, sure....
I agree with this, I think Pacquiao definitely hits harder than Hut
I third that
Yea things like gambling, smoking, drinking etc don't bother me as I do them all myself anyway, and I couldn't care less what athletes decide to...
Then you make them cry, as in Lewis-McCall, of course
I wish sometimes that Wlad had been blessed with his brothers chin and toughness. He had an insanely good offensive arsenal before Sanders and...
Herbie Hide-Joseph Chingangu :bears:
Lewis beats any version of Tyson you suckas
Lewis-Tyson was THE greatest period to be on a boxing messageboard, bar none. SecondsOut was buzzing. Tito-Vargas was a good one too.
"Furry Japanese bastards!"
Like Hut, I'll do mine a round at a time: Poland 1-0 Greece (Lewandoski) Russia 2-1 Czech Rep (Kerzhakov, Shirokov. Rosicky) Holland 2-0...
Haven't seen the clip yet but yeah, the hamster running the controls in Khans head probably died a while back
I can't believe you've done this, Hex. You should be ashamed of yourself.
No one would fuck with the Superhoops(aaaahhh) so it's a moo point :kidcool:
Separate names with a comma.