Dariusz was a helluva fighter
Would you still have a libido if you were paralysed from the waist down? Surely that would be affected, no?
http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-picnic-time-jail-inmates-photo-special-14705/
Star Wars is fucking gay
Na, I remember Joe was getting shat on by many for not taking on Pavlik. There were a lot of posters tipping him to win that match up too.
So how are you all celebrating the Jubilee?...
Wa Wa Wa
Muzse is still WUMming :lol:
Pavlik was a good fighter, but he was also a media creation (in a sense) because people wanted someone to be a challenge to Calzaghe at the time.
Is "Daylight" the film where they escape from the tunnel? If so, I agree with Xplosive, I loved that film
The only thing that matters
Froch KO 9
LOL - you funny
:bears: Good on Amir, tell them how it is :bears:
x2. Really don't see the point.
I'm not one to get carried away after a bad defeat/performance but Bute did look incredibly fragile against Froch. I agree that I just can't see a...
Shit man that's really fucking horrible. Poor guy.
I agree he did come across as a piece of shit outside the ring, like blackmailing his wife with suicide etc, but at the same time you can...
That's horrible news, stuff like this always gets to me. I agree with PR, I just don't get motorbikes, fucking death traps.
Let's throw Watson in there too for good measure...
I had it pretty wide and comfortable for Ward from what I remember. I don't see much that Froch can do differently.
I'm a Froch fan but I agree with the consensus that he just cannot beat Ward. I don't care to see a rematch, and if there was one, I don't see why...
Technically that's true, of course. However the blame lies with the referee who initially made the handwaving gesture as if he was calling it off,...
How does he do vs the listed four?
Errr no his chin is pretty shit, the ropes kept him up
Froch is amazing. Like X said previously, he makes a mockery of my predictions every time he fights (with the exception of the AA and Ward...
No he's better, and won both fights clearly IMO
He was not shot. He was in good form and still champ.
He was not shot
Lennox Lewis. BIG UP!
Separate names with a comma.