Chiswick is beautiful today. I was going to walk to work this morning, but fuck it. I got the bus.
Lewis is a winner. That's what he does.
With a 12 game ban it's another reason to get rid of Barton this summer. Just cut our losses.
Lewis is the greatest
I want the 90's back :(
Stop talking to yourself you mentalist
At least he'd fit in
Roach had/has Pacquiao and Khan. He might lean slightly towards Pacquiao.
He knows. He can't deny the Taffy Tigers greatness forever
Agreed. It says something when he is one of the most hated guys in the country, who plays for one of the most hated teams, gets abuse from all...
I think Calzaghe ruined Kesslers confidence. It's a shame, he had a lot of talent.
I think Joe just wanted to beat Kessler up with his crazy bad boy skills rather than take him out as folks would say it was lucky otherwise
I honestly think Fury is a good fighter (in the context of today's HW division), and I think he is better than Price. Saying that, the first...
Went up central today to meet a bird, tube went through the Chelsea parts of West London, looked like the biggest special needs day in history
I didn't see last nights fight but up to then I've thought Tyson Furry would beat Price. Just seemed a bit looser and more fluid. He has a...
Khan is NOT juicing, WTF is this shit
Disgrace. It would have been a little easier to stomach if they'd actually tried to win it, but they were playing for penalties from the start
It's bollocks. It's ONE side of the game, and it's one-dimensional and one-paced. It might look pretty but a truly complete team doesn't rely...
FUCK THE FUCKING TIKI TAKA, AND IT'S SHITTY POOR MAN'S VERSIONS
I like Kean, primarily because his team being so shite helped to keep us up, but he also seems like a nice guy
Ortiz is shit
I think Dalglish should have been given more time, you can't keep chopping people during a transitional period. Downing was a horrific buy...
It would be proof there's no God if he does
I hate little Ginger bitches who talk shit like they're coming to fight and then end up running away and getting undeserved decisions
Mistake in my eyes
Mr. Legen-Derry does not look Russian, man :lol:. He looks Oirish
It's real
Shaun Derry is legendary. Let's not forget either that it was his goal against Liverpool which kick-started the run of results that would keep us up
Yeah obviously, great keeper
Would be a sad day if Super Paddy Kenny left us, nothing against Robinson who I've always rated, but I think Kenny is better.
Separate names with a comma.