I think Nelson actually had a decent dig on him when he decided to stop running away like the massive vagina he was and sit down on his shots
Re: Barton, the guy is an idiot and needs to go. It's funny now but if we'd gone down yesterday it would have been all his fault. It's always...
How do you put a cork back in a champagne bottle? Ask a Man United fan.
Jimmy, who would you say has been our player of the season? Between Lionel Mackie and Super Paddy Kenny for me. Faurlin would have probably taken...
I can live with not getting anything out of the game, as long as we survived. I would have bitten off your right arm for yesterdays results...
Na I know Barry mentioned that we found out the Bolton result just as we entered injury time, but we were well under the cosh at that point. Kenny...
Personally I think today was the most dramatic finish to a season, in my lifetime anyway. It beats Thomas at the post just because they needed two...
Fucking over the moon!! Thank you Stoke!! Everything worked out ok in the end. City knew they were in a game today and we made a mockery of the...
I'd like to know what a dirty coke is too
I like Dempsey, quality player
Shoreditch is so shit. It tries so hard to be Shepherds Bush
[img]
Crouchy will do the business for his old club. He's still an R at heart!
Why would anybody go to East London without being forced at gunpoint?
:lol: I was going to say, why is he congratulating himself?? :lol:
The BBC are right to bring Messi's racism to the publics attention
I told you he was a little cunt
In the "Not Guilty" drawer
Irish, I've been saying it for yonks now, I don't believe Khan is juicing. The guy is pretty fucking stupid, but he surely can't be dumb enough to...
Petersen is a disgrace. Khan shouldn't have to fight someone who has been proven to cheat, good on him, he is a credit to boxing and should be...
Still not sold on David "Asda" Price
Lil Raheem is a badboy, he'll be awesome for you lot once he gets some experience. Not sure why he hasn't been sent out on loan yet?
:bears: Kevin and Joe Gallen have both been fantastic for our youth academy
I never really rated him to be honest, but he was exciting and fun to watch for sure
I remember when a completely shot Danny Williams was fighting under a Latvian licence after losing his British one
Congrats
Feather fists, definitely. So boring, and it's fucking pathetic a man specifically trained to fight for the majority of his life hits like a toddler.
Plus he'll be firing combos down the middle, Tito came in straight lines. Mosley wins.
Shane isn't going to just stand there and get tagged. Tito hits harder but Shane hits hard enough to keep Trinidad honest, and has the handspeed...
I'm no Mosley fan but I've always thought he'd beat Tito
Separate names with a comma.