That is completely irrelevant here. I criticised Khan for that shit as much as anyone, in fact I thought Petersen won fair and square first time...
LOL I have to say it's hilarious how Khan is getting shat on here for THE OTHER GUY failing a drug test. Hate at it's finest.
Double bollocks
Absolute bollocks
Fair point, he didn't have B-Hops weight draining abilities. Still, 168 or 175, Joe wins.
Calzaghe beats Hopkins at any age, weight or location he chooses
Norwich being the only British team to win in Munich and Dundee United being the only British team to have a 100% winning record against Barcelona...
Bayern Munich in Munich? It's in the bag son (unless you're Norwich), Chelsea are fucked
Joe Calzaghe
I can't be bothered to scroll up and see who said it, but whoever said Tito wouldn't win one solitary second of a fight with Mayweather is bang on...
icles
Still laughing :lol:. That is so, so bad...
It's so British :lol: Remember the glass wall seperating Lewis and Tyson? Look at that, and then look at this. Fucking brilliant. :lol:
Vitali, but Cotto is better than Wlad
This is a big part of it, which I think a lot of people are overlooking when it comes to the potential outcome of a Floyd-Pac fight. Floyd is...
Yup, Manny isn't the same fighter he was a few years back. It's not like we've only been saying it in hindsight after the Marquez fight.
I told you Khan was prepared to undergo Olympic style testing. Can we please stop with these baseless "juicer" accusations now
Chisora's from Finchley? I always thought he was East London
They've both been licensed by the Luxembourg Boxing Association
I hate Wigan the club, I really can't stand them. However I am a big fan of Martinez and I have to give him and his team big credit for the run...
The 6th round is one of the best I've seen anybody fight against Floyd. It's a shame Cotto didn't have the stamina to sustain it, he had...
Not really, they've both slipped
I had it 116-112, but wouldn't argue with 117-111 or 115-113, excellent fight and whilst I've always liked Cotto he grew in my estimation last...
I agree Calzaghe fits this thread though. He was insanely boring outside the ring, I've seen Steven Haeking display more emotion.
Appreciate greatness. Wonderful fighter.
COME ONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! CISSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!
Your friend would need to be a subscriber
Battersea Power Station is a London landmark, why would you want those pricks in it?
The key is to beat everyone
FA Cup though, wasn't it?
Separate names with a comma.