I hate to give credit to a Chelsea player but Zola scored some nice ones
The goal against Newcastle stands out though Jeez. Sorry Feebs, that's three all time Premier League goals we've mentioned that have been...
:laughing: The boy could whack 'em, that's for sure
If Bergkamps goal was in the league then yes, absolutely that's the best. Rooneys doesn't come close. Great shout on Yeboah though Jimmy, he...
Obviously Giggs v Arsenal too if we include FA Cup. Asprilla scored some sexy bangers too
Might well be mine too, between that and Sinclair vs Barnsley for me. Still, I'm pretty sure both goals were FA Cup? Well I know Sinclairs was.
The thing is Arsenal have always been a couple of players away from being champs. Get a Yaya Toure and a solid centre back and they're sorted....
Better goals than Rooneys off the top of my head - Cisse's last night Henry v Man Utd and Liverpool Cantona v Sunderland Shearer v...
Speak of the devil, they've voted Rooneys overhead kick against City last season as the best goal in Premier League history. Ridiculous. :doh:
The one for Norwich? Yeah that was a blinder. Since you mentioned Di Canio, his goal against Wimbledon is THE most overrated goal of all time
That fights a forgotten classic. Great scrap.
I know what you're saying, I thought Rooneys goal against City was good (the overhead kick), but nothing out of this world. Not a patch on...
Watching the goal again you can't even put it down to a goalkeeping error, Cech was where you would want him to be, he stretched for it, it was...
I've always been a big fan of Crouch, ever since he played for us. Local lad too. However I have that goal as interchangeable for 3rd/4th best...
Thanks for the vid Gattster. Yep, that gets my vote, that goal was fucking sexual. When you add in where it took place and who it was against,...
I haven't seen Cisse's goals yet but everyone has been going crazy about it on Facebook, must have been pretty special. Top player. As it was I...
Curtis Woodhouse :lol:
Floyd isn't and has never been witty. Panchy listens to Cher, so dont take this thread all that serious. As much as I hate Ricky Hatton, he did...
I have a funny feeling we're going to pull off a West Ham '95...
We need to beat Stoke at home for starters, and hopefully Bolton or Villa fuck up. Or we can just trounce City at the Etihad...
1-0 City
Anyone watch this? It took a while to grow on me but I thought the first series was pretty good
Not all the good guys had a good day :(
We're gonna win 5-4...
Got a bit depressed earlier about this terrible drought we're going through, so I decided to take my mind off it by doing 25 lengths of the back...
Go on Sunderland!!
SUNDERLAND.....FOR FUCKS SAKE
NEWCASTLE...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!
I like coco pops
That was brilliant
Separate names with a comma.