I like Subway
Quite odd how that's turned out actually. QPR and Celtic both have the exact same task on the exact same day. Getting a result away from home in a...
No handshake. Would fucking love to snatch a victory on their own patch. Come on lads.
He owes us an appearance after that sick joke on Tuesday night
Wait, so it's the West London derby AND the Old Firm this weekend??
:lol: Www.damnyouautocorrect.com
Well said :bears:
I get the issues with penalties but why bring up free kicks like that should be held against him? If the guy can score a multitude of goals from...
Well played Bayern, deserved it I thought. Let's just hope they rape Chelshit. They're at home so should be in the bag.
Messi is in a better team. Messi is in perhaps the greatest team of all time. If he's helped his team more then surely they would be top of the...
The first was penalty, second was a tidy finish. Hey Ronaldo, where are you? :lol:
As I said to TKO, the stats back me up. He has scored against everybody. This whole thing about him going missing has been proven to be nonsense...
Which is what I just said. I don't deny Messi was well on top last season. It also can't be denied Ronaldo is currently having a better season....
I don't like the hype around Messi, and that any other player who gets mentioned with him is immediately downgraded. Fact is, Ronaldo has...
You make good points, but Ronaldo had a great World Cup in '06, and Euro's in '04 (granted it was at home), so it's not like he's NEVER performed...
Not really. Ronaldo has tore a path of destruction through La Liga this year.
Not his fault Hopkins only stepped it up when he was that age.
He scored against every team in the Premiership though, and has obliterated La Liga this season. There's no doubt he is World player of the year...
My point stands though. Whilst Messi is undoubtedly a great player, he NEEDS Xavi and Iniesta to reach his optimum best. Hence why he was so...
Fuck Hopkins
Is Arthur still going? He was fairly decent, and holds a win over Ricky Burns if I remember correctly. He was pretty stand up though and had a...
Ronaldo doesn't fuck about like that little faggot Messi. He'll just put the ball in the back of the net
Yeah proves how overrated Hopkins is/was. Watson UD
Agreed. Real will be prepared to go more direct if they need to, and have players who can match the scum for strength. If it's Bayern, they'll be...
Yeah but if Chelsea win the Champions League then Newcastle won't qualify if they finish fourth. Stupid fucking rule.
The ONE time I want those fucking cunts to win and they mess it up royally. Fuck you Barca.
This really suits us for Sunday though :bears:
Ronaldo will rape Chelsea in the final
I honestly do not fucking believe that
Separate names with a comma.