Na man, I've always hated Barca and liked Real. Redondo's skill against Henning Berg at Old Trafford is one of my favourite football memories.
He didn't
I want Real to win the CL. As long as it's neither of these two.
During the period Floyd "retired" after the Hatton fight, Calzaghe was #2 IMO behind Pacquiao
I hope Dawson beats the shit out of him. He can if he wants. He'll probably just settle for a boring UD
Oh you went there! :lol: I was hardly alone with that one. With Froch-Ward he was never in the fight, and I don't have a bad word to say...
I had it 118-110 for Ward. Never thought Froch was in the fight all that much to be honest. I like Froch and hate Ward too, but I'm the least...
Same
I have no idea who the fuck Gary Sykes is
:laughing: I was wondering the same thing :lol:
QPR win :bears: Barcelona lose :bears: Chunky back on form in devastating fashion :bears: Been a great weekend for Slice :bears:
Fuck Wolves
Great ball and run
It's all good, what is in darkness will soon come to light. Groves gets destroyed with Cookys Cousin in that type of form
Agreed with Feebs, we have Citeh away on the last day of the season and I'd much prefer that they have something to play for as it puts the...
James Chunky DeGale MBE defends his European title in sensational style, with a 4th round KO win over Savania in Denmark. Ginger George still...
Might be the changing of the guard :crafty:
Further proof of what I've been saying about the tiki-taka. If you play that style and go behind it's very difficult to up the gears.
Real Madrid win at the Nou Camp, could have had a few more by the end
Just as I say that, 2 goals in 2 minutes :lol:
Anyone watching El Pussyco? Fucking pathetic.
YESSSSS!!!!! Cheers lads, great win all round!!! Glad we could help out our fellow Fightbeaters too :bears: THE R's ARE STAYING UP!!!!!!!!!!
Fucks sake Tarbs!!! Fucking idiot, he was playing fantastic today as well
Told you the lad would pick up once he got off the mark :bears: COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRR'S!!!
I had a really vivid nightmare last night in which a plain clothed policeman confiscated my passport and a fresh 20 bag of weed. I don't know if...
This is so true actually :lol:
No it isn't
What do you expect? It's at Loftus Road :bears:
Ok
Down with clown pitches :lol:
Separate names with a comma.