We have a small pitch, might even be the smallest in the Prem actually
Lewis always beats Holyfield. I agree with Ugo as well that I'd favour the Klitschkos over him too, although he has a big chance of getting to...
PLEASE GOD NO
McCallum
:laughing:
Chelsea are well organised and comfortable without the ball, which is a good trait to have against Barca's tiki taka paint drying possession...
Katy Hill. Still would.
Oh and TKO I'll get back to your post, I had it all typed up on my iPhone and then it refreshed the fucking page for some reason :doh:
I love Loftus Road. There's all this talk of a new stadium but I really don't want it. It'll just be shit. Look at Highbury, proper intimidating...
Does anyone else have a horrible feeling the cunts might be able to knock out Barcelona?
Fucking Chelsea loving pussyclart biotch. Fucking runs from Cookys cousin (in the ring and out), now this. Shock horror.
Calzaghe-Lacy Pacquiao-Hatton Hopkins-Trinidad Vargas-Titsworth
By the way, forgot to mention, the guy who works at my local off license showed me his betting slip at the weekend. He correctly predicted Man...
I agree. Great to watch although mentally weak. Certainly don't hate them.
What now? None of us were happy with the Warnock situation either. However unlike other owners who make shit decisions and hide, Fernandes was...
He's more loose and fluid than Price, but can also fight in spurts
At times he does actually look pretty good I have to admit.
Chelseas fans do themselves proud once again :doh:
Chris Eubank Jr is shit
Only saw the highlights but Tyson Furry looked pretty good. Really nice body shot.
Proper fuck up there. I think Everton will grind this out. Are the semi finals settled on the day now, or does it still go to a replay?
I was just trying to appease everyone :lol: As Hut said, I hope whoever wins this one wins the entire thing, but I'd prefer Everton to win it,...
True. Everton are a genuinely big club, kind of sickens me to see an inflated billionaires plaything like Chelshit above them in the table.
The fence is in the blue half of the garden :lol:
I like both Merseyside clubs and their fans on here, so I am going to sit on the fence today. Good luck to both
Only the decision.
YOUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRR's!!!!!!! THE BOOOOOZ - what a strike!!
[img]
You said he was Polish a couple of months ago :lol:
Hut, could you live in Ross? Does Ross have nice sandy beaches? Is someone from Ross called a Rosser?
Separate names with a comma.