I've learnt loads about Ross County tonight. I didn't want to, but I have.
Yer goddit, good man Irish :bears:
It's a ridiculous situation up there. Rip it up and start again...
:laughing: Jesus. Shocking stuff.
I'd like to see how [img] County perform in the SPL. Do you reckon they'll get smashed, Jimmeh?
Wikipedia is great, isn't it
Were they on a break from the top flight or is this their first time?
Andy Carroll is a legend. Thank you Liverpool :bears:
Would Motherwell get the spot? Wouldn't they just give the team who were due to play Rangers a walkover?
I'd love it if Newcastle made fourth. Are the qualifiers seeded now? Or is it an open draw? I'd hope they could make it through to the actual...
I don't know many who like them in the good parts...
I'm a big fan of Benjamin Arthur. Cracking goal today. I hope he stays at Newcastle, I'd like to see the Geordies back up the top again :bears:
Lewis-Holyfield 1
Agreed. Still though, as much as I despise him and the club he plays for, pedo-eyes Drogba was a special talent. Balotelli isn't in the same...
Balotelli is a fucking pleb, and to be honest with you I don't see this "special" player everyone goes on about even when he is "on". He's good,...
Always an uphill battle after the penalty and red card, but the lads can hold their heads high after such a battling performance. THE R'S ARE...
Are you fucking kidding me? Offside, never a foul, never a penalty, never a red card. Fuck this shit.
Cheers for the wishes lads :bears: Huge game today at Old Trafford. Call me crazy but I really think we can get something...COME ON YOU RRRRRR's!!!
Congrats Hutster! :bears:
Deal.
You KNOW it doesn't work like that. Styles make fights. I'd pick Martinez in this one too.
Chunky comes from a sporting family. Also, I will sigbet anyone here that DeGale will stop Groves the next time they meet.
Cookys cousin would destroy Stieglitz. Stop running from the rematch, George.
No way. Marc Bircham and Kevin Gallen always received warm receptions when they returned to Loftus Road.
So was "For the love of money" by The O'Jays and he came into that against Mosley, I don't think Floyd gets subtlety :lol:
No, I really doubt he'd listen to anyone good. Still, for obvious reasons I've always thought "Money" would be an awesome song for him to enter...
I like Ben Arfa and he's obviously been better this season, but overall, no, I disagree.
Oh look it's Lionel Messi, yay, look, he scored again, woo, bumlick time. Cunt.
Le Tallec was not as good as Taarabt
Cotto isn't shot. He would beat Berto and Ortiz because neither are very good. At this point in his career he has absolutely no chance against Floyd.
Separate names with a comma.