One day you shall see the light, Stefan Daffyd
A robbery
"mono-fringe" :lol: He'll go on a scoring run now, wait and see. Me and Jimbob have been saying it for ages.
I'm surprised too. It won't be the slightest bit competitive.
Anyone can have an off night
:lol: What did you make of Rocket Mans goal at the weekend? Sublime, weren't it :bears:
:bears: Absolutely
CAN FINALLY SAY IT THIS SEASON!!! TAARABT'S TOO GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! [img] WHAT A RESULT!!!
Personally I'd never buy an Ali book. Nothing against the guy it's just the story has been told a billion times already, everyone knows whats...
I've been meaning to read Four Kings for a while now, definitely my next purchase
Floyd wins comfortably. I like Cotto but he just isn't good enough, I don't even see him being that competitive. I agree with Sly too that he has...
I'd lean towards Maskaev even though I think Hide wins
Whenever I view a thread, and then leave, it's still marked as unread. Also, this place keeps logging me out even when I tick the box to stay...
I fucking hate pikeys. They once chucked used nappys into our school.
Who the fuck are Wand Erection and why are they being compared to The Beatles?
What page are you on Steve?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5TaecFvNiqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I second Noble. The best boxing book I've read.
I hate Harry Potter. I haven't seen any of the films, but I was pleased that kids were actually reading. Literacy levels in this country have...
I agree also, but they should keep it to the books and stop making shitty films from them. Worst thing they ever did was to make the Harry Potter...
Chisora was awful in the Tyson Furry fight, terrible shape. Even then he still had his moments. A motivated Chisora wins that match up, I've...
Watched the entire boxset these past few days. THE best current sitcom, bar none.
I don't think he'd ever beat Wlad or Vitali. A few of the other guys fighting now might be able to hang in there with that version of Tua and mess...
Yeah we sing the same song, obviously replace "Everton" with "Rangers" and "Liverpool" with "Chelsea". It doesn't make sense and has always...
Agreed. He was a good fighter back then. It's easy to forget how explosive he used to be in his early career before the flab took hold.
Well I don't believe that would be the case. It wouldn't be a shutout. It's your opinion though so I'll respectfully disagree. Doesn't make much...
Jones would have beat Calzaghe prime for prime, which I've always said, but it wouldn't have been a shut out. Calzaghe gives him a fight and wins...
I was in a cab the other day, I never listen to the radio ever so I couldn't tell you the presenters but the driver had TalkSport on. One of the...
Kirkland is fucking horrible. Alvarez isn't all that but he'd muller him.
By the way, I fucking love Chiswick
Separate names with a comma.