Agreed. I love watching the guy play, I only managed to catch the first half but players like him are a dying breed these days. Well played today.
I identified Taarabt, Mackie, Derry, Faurlin and Kenny as the players who would be able to make the transition to the Premier League from the...
:bears: :Thumbs: You're a good man Joe, all the best to Everton for the rest of the season. It's worked out quite well in this place, we're not...
Definitely Martinez in this one. It's a horrible style match up for Trinidad.
I'VE NEARLY FUCKING SHAT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SMASHED IT!!!!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING COME ONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIONEL MACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:
If we play to our full capabilities, and Taarabt finds that spark, we can tonk Liverpool at home. I'm sure of it. We have some very, very good...
By the way Irish can you answer my question in the car thread please, ta fella
Ah ok gotcha, I haven't seen Skys coverage as my Sky Sports has been cut off due to moving house.
Same. Makes you wonder what some of these folks are like in real life. Some genuinely evil shit posted on there.
I don't know what he said so I can't comment on that. Im not sure what you're getting at with this post? The stadium was quiet because nobody...
Not sure, but I've seen a few comments on YouTube. There are some sick people out there
:bears: :bears: Awesome news
I still don't know how good Brook is. Didn't watch the fight with Matt Hatton at the weekend because that wasn't going to answer anything anyway....
Tyson-McCall: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JMHjfZW-DRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
To be honest he gets some kudos from me just for making a Darren Baker fight somewhat interesting
I don't even know if I like Martinez as a fighter or not. It's an ugly style which somehow makes for semi-exciting fights. Meh. I dunno.
Yup. My thoughts too. I think he is quite good, but I can see why some people hate him and his style. Definitely a weird one.
Martinez IS good, I mean he has attributes to make him a threat and does some things really well but you can get to him. He's vulnerable. He's...
Macklin should try and step in and go to work when Sergio does that stupid step back into the ropes. Stop fucking standing off and giving the dude...
Good fight now. Gwarn.
I like Macklin and wish him well for tonight but I really wish he'd shut the fuck up about the Sturm fight. It was a close fight that could have...
Sutherland was good though. I think he could have been the best guy to come out of the Ingle camp.
What was the result? Wasn't able to catch it
There was that Ferer guy in Portugal too
The Muamba incident is fucked up. Looks bad. Hope he pulls through.
:lol: This is fantastic. We don't get this show down here. I watched some of the related vids, the Kitchen Drama and Laughing Cow ones are...
:lol: That's awesome, good find. I'm so glad that place has closed down, fucking dump :bears:
Separate names with a comma.