Not forgetting the fact that Hatton is fucking crap.
Hatton is fucking crap
Forgetting the Calzaghe-Ward comparison for the time being... I've heard you say before that Antonio Tarver KO 2 Roy Jones Jr is the best win...
Yes but my point stands that knowing the guy you're facing has lost previously, and recently, will instill a bit more confidence in your ability...
Yeah but I never said anything regarding his standing at light-heavyweight.
Foster is irrelevant in this discussion. My point stands. Ward knew before he got in the ring with Kessler that his opponent had had questions...
So be it. I'm a fan of winners. However they win. :bears: If I were a boxer, I'd rather be an efficient winner than a loser who does everything...
I'll give you that one. I laughed :lol:
Are they all from your section of Glasgow, Hut? Or stretched from across the city?
Name some boxers from the place you were born, or where you consider "home". If you're from a major city youll have to name the...
No shame in losing to Prescott. Let's see what he's got.
I'm at work so I can't finish this right now. BUT THIS IS NOT OVER.
Of course he does. Joe exposed Kesslers weakness, so Ward knew what to do. Anyway, this isn't about Calzaghe. My point is, unless it's a lucky...
Utilising angles to take Kessler off the train tracks.
Please. I am the least biased poster here Steven. It was a great example.
Doesn't mean he didn't follow the blueprint. He just decided to add a whole load of cheating into the mix as well
Laing and Honeyghan would have been a good'un
It's a case by case basis. I do believe there is something to be said for laying the blueprint however. Calzaghe showed Ward how to beat Kessler...
Sorry didn't see this, rarely visit this forum. To be fair to Ecclestone, as big a twat as he is, he was straight with the fans pretty much...
:lol:
If it's the Martinez who showed up against BAKERRRRRRR then Macklin has a good shot
I'd honestly be shocked if Cotto won four rounds.
Irish I'll make a sigbet that we beat you at the Loft
Good BBC article by Hansen on David Moyes today Joe
Arrr. That be foightin' talk! :crafty:
Li'l Raheem is a sublime talent
Roy.
Obviously that had an adverse effect but it doesn't pertain to the Gonzales fight. I know you weren't addressing that but it's not like he was a...
Please, if he was out of his prime it wasn't by much. He was still frigging good. It was before Sleepy Roy started taking over, anyway
Separate names with a comma.