Still the worst refereeing I have ever seen. Absolutely disgraceful.
I agree they were robbed, although it was hilarious :lol:. Wasn't the only shot on target Barca had that night the last minute Iniesta shot which...
Hamed by devastation
Sad news. I liked him, brave as they come, I remember his war with Letterlough and the bravery he showed getting up from multiple knockdowns...
:lol: :lol: TEAM CHUNKY!! :lol:
When is Li'l Raheem getting a game? :lol: Surprised he hasn't been sent on loan. Would benefit him to get some game time in the lower leagues.
Not really to be honest. He might just about shade the first round or something if Floyd starts slow but I see a one-sided shut out beating,...
Keep it tight, organised, try and push them out wide in your final third when they have possession. When you get the ball, don't panic, try and...
Yep that just doesn't work, you'll get picked apart. The way to do it, funnily enough, is with players who can break at crazy speeds like Walcott...
Agreed. One truly elite player, that's it. And he's a fucking moron. With regards to Barcelona, as much as I hate that fucking club, I may have...
I agree with those giving Cotto no chance in this one. I'll be surprised if he's even remotely competitive
Wales are a good side Irish, bit harsh to call them dogshit
And it's still pretty much the same Swansea team we battered 4-0 last season. Frustrating.
United are ridiculously hard to shake off.
:lol: Was that the episode with the "Spoider-baby"? :lol:
You don't watch Barcelona or Real Madrid? They're the best two teams in the world right now. With Barcelona, maybe the best ever. I say that as...
Nothing is going our way, it's so fucking frustrating. No idea why we brought Hughes in either, as I said, he isn't better than Warnock in any way...
Calzaghes was good, I've read bits and pieces of Herbies and it was pretty interesting too as you say. Hattons was shit, half the time it was him...
FUCKING HELL. HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU BE ROBBED IN ONE MATCH, FUCKING CUNTS
PULL YOUR FUCKING FINGER OUT, FIFA
I'm surprised you hate Khan so much when you have him as your avatar :dunno:
Don't expect me or Jimmy to be able to answer this :lol:
I can see it. There's definitely a resemblance.
Just an inkling on my part, but I think Oscar may have been initially been planning to announce a comeback, hence all the big build up etc, and...
:laughing: Funniest anti-climax ever :lol:
Roy does look like Cuba Gooding Jr. I've noticed that before too. Ive always thought that one was kind of obvious.
I agree
Messi scores more goals in 90 minutes than Torres does in 36 games :lol:
Didn't Oscar say last year that Mayweather had blown his chance of a rematch with him? As if the world was clamouring for it :lol:
I think it'd be hilarious if it actually was the news, I'm almost hoping it is :lol:
Separate names with a comma.