I agree, I can't rank him above Maradona. No way. He's been crap at world cups.
Uh. Go on then, where does Messi rank all-time?
Eurgh
I like Irish, he's cool in my book, but seriously there is no way anyone can defend those photos :lol: Elton John would think that those pics...
I remember Sonny Boy Jaro from when I was running the Prediction League :bears: It was weird, he always seemed to have a fight scheduled, I'd...
What was I saying though Feebs? They clung on this time, but Milan could throw away a 10-0 lead, it's something in the water :lol:
Ha! :lol: I was on my phone in the shop, connection was shit and I couldn't access any apps. Fightbeat was the only web page I had open, if I'd...
What's the score? I'm eating chicken
Is he still alive? Anyone checked?
Fuck Hopkins. wald pussy by death.
Yea, I think he was actually being whitewashed on at least one in fact, though my memory is sketchy. Still, it was at world level so isn't as bad
The US version of that show jumped the shark the moment it was invented
I don't see knockdowns or even getting knocked out the same way as a razor thin decision win/loss to a scrub. Anyone can get caught and hurt, you...
I know he was knocked down and hurt early in his career, but was he actually pushed close on the scorecards? Genuine question, I haven't seen...
The Torrecampo loss falls under this for sure but at least the Singsurat defeat was at world level
Warrior
Osome
Agreed. Thank fuck there was a sane voice in Bhatia to guide the ship.
Yeah good one
There wasn't much of him on YouTube when I looked him up before, but the little I saw he looked good. Do you think he could do well in the pros?...
I'm not into blind patriotism either. Though saying that, James DeGale will dominate world boxing and Joe Calzaghe is the greatest of all time....
And Audleys comeback is off too, OH NO!
Fuxake man, that's proper shit. Fuck boxing.
Baboushka
His bitching and bad sportsmanship pissed me off as much as the next man but if he exercised a rematch clause then it was done legitimately
Did you put a bet down for your boy Slice, Hutster?
Khan said he doesn't know if it's true or not but would rather win it in the ring and prove he's the better man.
Huh
Is that Scortesh for bad?
That looks pukka
Separate names with a comma.