Maybe so, but there's no clamour for that fight. Brook has no real profile here or abroad, it's not that he couldn't beat Khan, but he has to try...
Irish, what is it with Kell Brook man? The guy hasn't fought anyone, in fact his upcoming fight against Matthew frigging Hatton is his biggest...
Don't worry, we all think he's a cunt too.
It's a shame, I thought he was doing a fantastic job
I didn't realise Broner had been taken to a majority decision within his first ten fights (only found out after seeing Illu's vid). I'm always a...
If this had taken place after the Hatton fight I wouldn't even be entertaining the thought of Bradley winning, but father time has evened this up...
:lol:
This is exactly how I see it. I think I'm going to put down a wager on Bradley too, so if either guy wins, I'll be happy.
Seriously? I missed that :lol: Jesus Christ :laugh11: :doh:
Yeah true. Actually, credit to anyone who steps foot in the cesspit that is Nottingham.
I think it's only natural people will go for Holyfield as he was more exciting, and was involved in memorable fights against guys who are...
Yeah it was Akos who missed the sitter for us. Tarbs just can't catch a break on the scoring front right now either. Annoyed we didn't pick up 3...
I didn't see Ola's fight tonight so maybe he's come on since, but whilst he undoubtedly has skills the thing which annoyed me about him before was...
Missed it. Did Mormeck win?
:lol: Ok you're now officially the 2nd best WUM after Muzse :lol:
I'm not a big fan of wald pussy but the current version would stink his way to a fairly comfortable UD
Valero was awful. Seriously I don't see what you guys saw in him
Irrelevant. As it was, didn't he turn down the Prescott fight in '09? I remember it being discussed.
Why? Valero Rocher was shit
THE WORLD HAS BEEN WAITING... Future p4p global superstar and cousin of QPR legend Lee Cook, James "Chunky" DeGale, will defend his European...
Khan would dominate Guzman
Thompson was a badass. Not the most skilled guy but the personification of heart and guts. The amount of times he pulled victory from the jaws of...
I liked watching Harrison fight, good fighter. Shame he was a total fuck up. Him and Barrera would have been a good'un
Poppycock
Nonsense, Vitali gives him a great fight. They are not the same fighter.
[img]
There seems to be a recurring theme here :lol:
:lol: Willie Kickett? (Yes he will)
Good question. He's the bigger guy, and won't be as easy to find as I expect Rios will prove to be, it's impossible to say to be honest. I'm not...
Seriously, if you looked up Cunt in a dictionary it should have Floyds mugshot as the description
Separate names with a comma.