Floyd does indeed have the lineal claim so I have to say him
We are the fairest
Balloon
YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good fight. I'd go and see it but Nottingham is a shithole.
He is a Floyd copycat, and I wasn't sold on him initially, but the few fights I've seen him in he has looked very good. The opposition wasn't up...
Ortiz was shit, and still is
Stinger's always had good things to say about Cleverly to be fair. I have to admit my initial enthusiasm has waned somewhat, as he's moved up...
Of course if he'd won they wouldn't have even mentioned Zimbabwe. Still though, we shit on all other news organisations. PS - Bye bye Murdoch
It annoyed me too much. I can't stand it when people speak like that.
I hate when they do that
Saw this the other day, should have won an Oscar. Epic stuff.
Man, I took this thread wayyyyyy off course :lol: I think Alexander would beat Ortiz, and I don't rate Alexander that highly. Never been that...
She was just nice, you know? I always liked her, could tell she didn't have a bad bone in her body. For her to be killed in such a brutal fashion,...
:lol: Took a while for that to click, good one :bears:
Morgan and Dando are the only celebrity deaths I can think of, off the top of my head, that I've been genuinely upset about. I saw Morgan in...
I wish John Terry was in the state boxing is in right now, put it that way
^^^:lol: :lol: That was great Lok :bears:. We call it black pudding though, not bloody pudding :)
He's a bit like Floyd due to the fact he's an absolute cock, but is bloody good at what he does
I like Everton, nice club, but the toffees are getting chewed up and spat out down the Loft this Saturday :bears:
Great game. Awesome entertainment.
Good luck to Liverpool. Fucking despise Cardiff.
Could have been even earlier than that mate, there were two challenges he got a stern talking to from the ref which could easily have been...
To be fair the "Taarabt-rule" paid dividends last season, if it works and gets results there's no issue with me. I know you were comparing...
Yup, unfortunately the likes of Taarabt are a dying breed in this league. Like with Ben Arfa it pisses me off when he gets left out because when...
Rivers are nice, lakes are cool, but streams are certainly my favourite.
:lol: :lol: He did indeed. He looked like Tom Selleck in the Rahman fight.
Bellew is so basic. 1-2, 1-2, 1-2...wash, rinse, repeat
Pacquiao isn't faultless but he shouldn't be expected to take a $40m cut from a potential $200m.
Yeah I love the early rounds of the FA cup. Havant & Waterlooville knocking out Swansea and taking the lead twice at Anfield was a great story and...
Separate names with a comma.