It is when put into context. $5 Million dollars is alot of money in general terms, but seems paltry when compared to the sums this fight would...
Surely the unique achievement of winning a European trophy puts them above Hearts, no? What about Dundee United, they also had a great team back...
Do you view them in the same light as you do Forest? An ordinary nondescript club achieving great things due to having a great manager?
I'd like to see Chisora-Price. I'm not sold on Price, I think Del Boy would fuck him up.
Says on their wikipedia page that they were relegated in the mid-2000's, maybe that was their first relegation?
I know you're not fond of Aberdeen but I like the fact they have a bit of history about them, however fleeting their success may have been
Aberdeen have never been relegated from the Scottish top flight either, despite finishing bottom of the division in the early 2000's. The team...
Of course it's overrated. Everything about 90s Foreman is overrated bar his punch.
Only Arsenal have had more uninterrupted seasons in the top flight than Everton I believe?
Wait a sec, this guy is serious?
90s Foreman was shit.
Froch and Haye are best mates, he was always going to take David's side
I don't disagree on the pattern of the fight, the second half was a close affair. However at the same time a return is only entertained as a...
Spitting is vile. It puts him in the same class of cunt as El Hadj Diouf, the elite.
I've been something of a Chisora fan since the Sexton fight, he isn't quite a world beater but he's a real fighter. That said, I had it about...
It was a much better version of Chisora against Vitali though
I think last nights version of Chisora would have beaten Fury handily. He was a fat slug in the Fury fight, last night was like the Chisora who...
I'm glad Chisora clarified that he meant a physical shooting as opposed to a mental one. I would watch it though, it'd be better than...
There was nothing from last night to suggest it would be as clear cut as that against a prime Vitali
Nope, most are aware he's a big mouth and nothing else. Although I've seen some "grime" dickheads saying he's a "badman" and the "baddest man on...
Disagree. Not saying I'd favour Vitali against prime Mike, but Tyson was not light years ahead of Klitschko or anything close to it.
He's got a great name, other than that he isn't up to much. Chunky destroys this kid.
They're both to blame, it just goes to further solidify the "Brits causing trouble abroad" stereotype.
They were both a disgrace to the UK, Chisora has done his best to remove any good feeling he gained from his performance.
Chisora fought a great fight. Full respect. Most interesting Vitali fight in years.
God bless the pound saver menu
This.
x2. I think Gamboa will beat the shit out of him. Looking forward to this one.
I'm eating chicken bento right now. Good shit.
He's a chump. Chunky batters him.
Separate names with a comma.