Milan have blown 4-1 and 3-0 leads in the CL before as well as a close escape against PSV too. It's not beyond them to fuck this up.
Fulham were beating the likes of Wolfsburg and Hamburg only two years ago
I think most would welcome it. The size of your fanbase would mean there's a real chance of developing into a club that could compete. I hope it...
I don't know if Floyd is racist per se, but he is pretty damn ignorant and stupid. I don't know enough about bouncyball to form an opinion on his...
If it means Celtic come to England, all the better.
Ferguson not speaking to the BBC = pathetic
Wow, there's been a complete 180 on here for alot of people in regards to Donaire. He's had two average performances but I still think he's a...
Yea you can't help but notice the footwork :lol:, fucking shocking really. Never thought I'd end up praising the guy but these fellas make Curtis...
Hate to admit it but yeah it's dying. Outside of Manny and Floyd there are a few guys I'll watch, but there aren't many who really get me amped...
Why are so many Aussie/Kiwi rugby players taking up boxing? I know Williams is just doing it part time between seasons or something, but alot of...
England needs a Taarabt, as Feebs was trying to say...
Barry Fry is a fucking idiot, always has been. Still though, I hope Redknapp gets the job, just so I can have a good laugh when he fails miserably
England are years behind the rest of the world in terms of technical ability. The game has moved on. Capello did the best he could, as awful as...
:lol: :lol: :bears:
It's not so much that, these guys are an edit house we use outside the BBC. We're giving them work, and they keep fucking it up. There are a...
When we were playing shit in the division one back in the early 00's, we had a little black cat called Jude who used to come into the stadium. We...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EaZxwkERgfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
People on the outside not doing their job, fucking things up, and then having the nerve to leave early rather than facing the music and rectifying...
Incredibly annoying day today. Can't wait to get home, have a ridiculously fat spliff and chillax.
I don't know if they're juicing but the fact Vitali was found to be using, intentional or not, means there is more evidence the Klitschkos juice...
Cotto is a badass. It's a shame the Hatton fight didn't happen at 140, would've loved to have seen that. He does have a fantastic CV though, he...
OH JUST FUCKING FUCK IT
ZAMORAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0
Shepherds Bush is clearly the coolest place in London right now, good mix of everything, something for everyone. Saying that, closer to the city...
True say :lol:.
I get what you're saying, where are you from in Ireland? For me though, I love the hustle and bustle of the city, and need to be as close to...
New York has a good shout, it's got a lot going for it, but I don't see what one definitive feature it has over London
:lol: I fucking hate that prick
I watched these yesterday, what the fuck man edit: just realised you probably clicked through the links that came up after the pizza hut advert...
We're not that bad Hut :lol: Why were we intolerable? Were you in Hackney or something?
Separate names with a comma.