You went to the wrong part buddy, West London is the centre of the universe.
That is not the definition at all. It doesn't have to be the better guy.
I don't really care about the England side any more but I shed a few tears for Terry. Tears of laughter, but tears all the same.
Looks quaint.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Haye would fuck him up once Herbie gets a taste of David's power. Might be fun for the few seconds Hide throws punches though
I'm not propping Hide up, what would be the benefit of that? I'm just saying he beats Chris Byrd, not Joe Louis. Chill. :lol:
I hope he gets life
If this is the Letterman clip then I watched this last week. Spooky.
No he wouldn't be. Tyson would just keep him honest for 12 rounds. Easy fight.
How the fuck would you not know? :lol: RIP though
Tyson would have obliterated him. Come on now.
Pele Reid has the worst chin I've ever seen, probably gets knocked unconscious on breezy days. Hide is bad, but I think alot of is more down to...
Na he'll be too busy
And we're off...
Meh
Hide bottled it against superheavyweights, not little spuds like Chris Byrd. Chingangu hit hard.
AH FUCK IT. Still, I would have taken a point beforehand, it's just really fucking annoying.
CISSE!!!!!! 2-1 now though. Come on lads keep it together!!! And yea I hate the new BBC site layout too, although the content is still unbeatable
WE ARE CPR!!! :bears:
I bet you the White thing was deliberate. The words aren't even that similar :lol:. Hate that cunt
I think Hide would knock seven shades of shit out of Byrd to be honest with you. Horrible style match up for Lil Chris
:lol: :lol:
"Quality Players Recruited". Like it.
:lol:
Hide for me too
Zamora
I don't want to leave Loftus Road either, it's a pukka little ground with a cracking atmosphere. Luckily it's incredibly difficult to get planning...
Defoe is one of my favourite PL strikers. As Joe said, I'd have him in my side all day long.
Huge explosion at the dairy opposite BBC, smoke everywhere. Police have cordoned off everything and are evacuating the building next to us.
Separate names with a comma.