Have to say I'm really annoyed with how Bothroyd has performed this season. I was chuffed when I first heard we'd got him. Shows how good Bellamy...
70's Foreman was a monster but I really didn't think much of the older version. I think Wlad destroys him.
I'd favour Wlad against all of them, but Witherspoon is a big danger and I wouldn't be confident of that pick. Tubbs could really make it...
I agree with Ugo. It's a Calzaghe type, a Hearns type or someone with a totally unique style ala RJJ which would do it.
Agreed on Arlington Road. Pukka film. Basketball Diaries.
Hut, is West Glasgow like West London, i.e. - the good part which everybody wants to live in?
I'm a DiCaprio fan, he's a very good actor. His Saffer accent is fucking shite though.
I like French cinema. Whoever said Donnie Darko, I agree. Fuck that film.
I had to provide some of the footage for this film. Would watch it just to see if I could spot it. Other than that, fuck Thatcher
Just looking into this HMO stuff, cheers for the heads up again Hut. At a quick glance it looks ok as we're related, like you pointed out, will...
What the fuck?!?!?! :lol: I actually laughed out loud when I read that, fucking hell, the property laws in this country are insane :laughing:
You serious???? Sounds like a price from a different country when compared to over here
The lying about it route sounds good to me
Didn't even think of that, wasn't aware of the rule. Cheers for the heads up. That's fucked up.
:laughing: No man, don't put that image in my head bro, they just hold hands...that's all it is... :lol:
That word isn't in my vocabulary mate :lol:
Na we're all cool, I always meet up with them during the week for drinks and he's sound as a pound, a good mate. Besides I'm usually out and about...
Seen. It works out well for me either way as it'll be a 2-bed split between 3 people which lowers it all to a reasonable level. I'll end up paying...
That would make sense, and that would be very sneaky advertising. Couldn't live with people I don't know, never making that mistake again.
:lol: Thats how I see it too. Although is your 600 squid inclusive of bills and council tax? That seems a bit steep, even when compared to...
The way it's listed on the site would suggest £415 all in, but that is just wayyyy too cheap. Even £415 each is a seriously good price. There...
£415 per month. Which is ridiculously cheap for a two bedroom flat (would be moving with my sister and her boyfriend) in the city. It's why I'm...
Witherspoon would be my pick also
Hard to say without viewing it but I would imagine so. The stadium is up the top end of Loftus Road and you carry on down an alley to get to the...
Moving to a new flat more in the city, so looking at places, there's a plush flat on LOFTUS fucking ROAD, and it's a very good price. Contacted...
There's a pub round the corner from Green Park station called Tom Cribb. Pretty cool has sketches from the bare knuckle days going on to signed...
I didn't watch the Frampton fight. That Hughes bloke had feather fists and was just generally shite. Looked a poor fight after the first two rounds.
Same here. I'm going with Gamboa.
First time I've stayed in to watch domestic boxing on a Saturday night in a while. Saving money this weekend so gone to the folks to look after...
I'm a big fan of Thai food. You'd think it would be very similar to Burmese food as it's right next door, but I much prefer Thai
Separate names with a comma.