Obviously it hurts to see the Neanderthals win, but it's ok, they had to cheat to do it. Besides, I'd rather have the three points from the league...
Never a penalty in a million years
YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRR'SSSS!!!! WE'LL FUCKING DO EM!!!! WELCOME TO THE BUSH JT!!
Both are masters of defence, although their methods are very different. Who's was better?
I'd have to say Mayweather too
I don't think Brook fights like a typical Ingle fighter, to be fair
I hate Spain. Everything about it, pointless country
BBC RULES!!!!!
Good Japanese food > Good Chinese food. I am a beriever.
Just had the best sushi ever
I didn't think he meant it to be honest
James DeGale
Bale was more at fault for that miss than Defoe IMO. He could have played it earlier and let Jermain run onto it or a little more square once he'd...
We didn't get Henrique, couldn't get a work permit :'(
Steve Dave pissed him off in Mythical Matchups, and now he's trekking through Canada with his musket hunting him down.
Ramonza was awesome, I hope he comes back, I miss the guy. He had a real coolness of disposition and temper.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This really is the worst comeback ever by Charlie Nicholas: <iframe width="560" height="315"...
Guess Irish has been proven correct, Spurs couldn't win the big one. I have to say though, it SHOULD have been a win for Spurs, it really should...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Gazza moment there for Defoe
Really hope Spuds can do it
I would root for Khan
YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssss!!!!!! Gonna get smashed down the Bush tonight. Love it lads, love it, HOOOOOPPPPSSSAAAAAAAAAA
Hate Lebowski, love Pulp Fiction, one of my favourite films. Hated the Hangover and Tropic Thunder. When Jim Carey is in OTT-mode he ruins...
Donaire v Rigondeaux would be awesome, I'd love to see it
Hench
Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone?? That would have been surreal to listen to. I don't think they've even been in the same room since...
WE'LL DO THE SCUM
Hello 4th round, it's been a while :lol:
That was nice. Just keep the ball lads.
Nice footwork from Lionel Mackie there
Separate names with a comma.