PLUSH HEADER SON, PLUSH HEADER
COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK. Nice shot Akos, unlucky
Won't argue that, their midfield are running right over us
We can't lose to this lot, they're not even a real football club
FUCKING HELL. They're gonna take one of these soon. WAKE UP RANGERS
Lewis won the first fight 117-111, the second fight 115-113.
Fuck knows actually, good question. I was working like a motherfucker on some shitty Royal Wedding programme at the time :lol: :doh:. I'll ask...
Our sports team got to work with a production on a programme about this kind of stuff. I was a bit pissed I wasn't involved, really interesting.
McCall had a very good dig
So if Mancini is waving an imaginary card, how do we know it's red?
Henrique looks handy I must say. Just hoping he isn't a Roque Junior
Yup, at least Blackburn have some sort of history, not including the title they bought in 95. Wigan are nothing. They haven't even been a league...
I agree about Martinez, I think he's a fantastic manager, was a fan of his from the Swansea days. Wigan don't deserve him, and I think he's better...
If Wigan stay up and we go down then there's something wrong with the world. I honestly cannot think of a more pointless club than Wigan. No...
:lol:
Byrd had balls no doubt. By the way you left Calzaghe off the list...
Kirkland? Kirkland is shit. Floyd would merk him.
I consider Wlad the champion, although it's certainly debatable, but I believe Vitali to be the best heavyweight on the planet
Meh
How about Sergio nuts up and moves to 168
x3. Technical ability has fallen big time in recent years
If United have overtaken them in the greatness stakes then it is only very recently that they have done so. They're bigger in a financial sense as...
:lol: :lol:
:lol: You got me and Jimmy confused again my Irish brethren! By the way, I watch Sky Sports news at my desk, as do others here, nobody has...
Liverpool are undoubtedly a great club, IMO greater than Man Utd
[img]
That's what I was thinking, I was surprised he didn't offer Manny a knuckle sandwich too :lol:
Meh.
Separate names with a comma.