Does this count as a step up for Brook? Pathetic.
Palarse think they're a bigger club than us
Hughes is fucking useless. He's had the best squad in the Premier League as well as unlimited resources and even then they were fucking average at...
"Mikkel Kessler, he's the fucking champion of the worlddd" - Danish commentator
Mosley overrated Joan Guzman
No chance
Of course they are, and Khan is the superior fighter right now. He's won a world title and been one of the top 2 in his weight class, DeGale has...
I think out of that list, Khan has a field day with Thaxton, who quite honestly just wasn't very good. I think he beats Witter who had a tendency...
Groves did not win clearly bro, even if you think he won, it was by a round or two at most. You can save this post, I'll say it now, if...
I agree Shearer has to be top, and I love the guy. I think from a purely aesthetic point of view though, I prefer watching prime Henry doing his...
Fancy dan it may have been but 99% of the time there was an end product. Also provided for others. I loved the finesse of Henrys play, even the...
I had a feeling someone would bring horseface up :lol:, can't put him there though, his goal ratio was outstanding but I don't feel he belongs in...
I couldn't give a monkeys fuck if he done it against England. And Irish, both used their hands to rob another team of victory, in Ghanas case,...
Maybe so, and I agree somewhat, but Spain basically played with 10 men in WC2010 and he's fucking rubbish in the Prem now. Henry and Shearer had...
:lol: I know you're sticking up for the Irish an all, but Henry had everything. Pure badass.
Shit happens. No different to Suarez vs Ghana. Allez Lè bleus
I liked young Torres, but he was never in that league
I don't know who my favourite non-QPR PL striker is now. It's definitely between Henry and Shearer
He won, but I concede he didnt look great. Terrible decision though.
DeGale is a better boxer than Khan. Khan is a better athlete.
HENRY = BADMAN
He has "it" and a bag of chips. I always get proven correct eventually.
I really hope Warnocks departure doesn't spell the end of Taarabt. Hughes is so fucking average, I really don't want him here
Nar man. Khan is faster, DeGale is more skilled. Much better inside fighter.
I just want things back the way they were :(
Hell no I'm not on this. He's annoyed me lately but I still have faith. The Khanwagon and Chunkywagon continue to roll on the road to glory in...
Fuck Curbishley
I think he's distinctly average. Not that bad, but not that good either.
I get what you mean, but I'd love to have Benitez at QPR. Think we'll get Hughes though, which is a fucking shit choice
Warnock added: "I have enjoyed my time here more than anywhere else and the QPR fans have been brilliant with me - they deserve success. "My...
Separate names with a comma.