There's no one who isn't already in a job that is better than Warnock. Fucking shocking decision.
Both Neils are great men. I'm still gobsmacked, really didn't see this coming
Exactly, we just got the bad side of the coin, we were well in those games
I'm fucking livid, everyone was behind Neil. Fernandes has alot to answer for.
Disgrace
Warnock sacked
United getting very lucky with these decisions (as per usual). Should have been a City penalty
LOL, Scholes fucked up
This is a fantastic game, 3-2
That's the thing, I wouldn't really have an issue with this stuff if it was a Lewis-Holyfield I type of decision, but it wasn't. I wanted Khan to...
Yeah it's weird, they smash it at the ACON but always fuck up in World Cup qualifying. Although the Algeria playoff was a bit of a farce
I know how it looks, but we didn't deserve any points deductions because we hadn't commited any serious offences. The media just liked to stir...
I always like watching the North African sides when I bother watching the Cup of Nations. They usually have the best technique and skill, plus...
I saw this shit on the fucking 10 o'clock news when I was in the chip shop tonight :doh:
No I agree with that, just not West Brom.
I agree with Hut, apart from the West Brom bit
Yeah I can't imagine just sitting there in the dark watching a boxing match in complete silence. I'd feel like a fucking mentalist. I don't...
I understand how it looked to those with no vested interest in the proceedings but one of the biggest mistakes people make about the whole Faurlin...
Don't worry guys, James DeGale's fighting soon. Believe.
If United won it, it would be beyond irritating listening to the plastic Mancs for another year. If City won it (or when they win it), it'll just...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I got it, I've used it before, 'tis a classic :lol:
boom-boom tsh
I'm not sold. Price will go down sooner or later.
It is apt though :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just got it, I remember seeing that guys face before and then it just clicked :bears:
I've got it connected on the sly as a multiroom box (although I live in a seperate property), so it isn't the primary box.
I don't have BoxNation, don't have a landline connected so can't order it :doh:
Yeah that's the big test of their title credentials, if they can beat one of the other big sides this season (outside of Arsenal) then they have a...
Not always the case, Norwich were challenging for the title right up to March back in '92 with a negative goal difference. I remember Bristol City...
Separate names with a comma.