Give that man a high five from me
Yeah I think Tottenham will fall away around late february/early march, but right now they're bang in the mix, and of the teams currently...
I check my twitter every now and then, checked it a short while ago and this cunt's taken up my entire fucking feed with this shit.
[IMG] So basically every day on my way back from work, I saw this poster at Hammersmith tube station. Every time I saw it, I kept thinking...
I'd pick the best version of Lewis over the best version of Holyfield every time, although I concede he'd never have an easy night
Out of the teams in the race I'd rather Tottenham won it, which will incur the wrath of a certain Irishman :lol:
I think City will walk it in the end to be honest, although I did also say Arsenal will win the Premier League...
Winning's what matters, bruv
It's ok I suppose.
That's a good list Sly, I know it's not in any particular order but Hopkins should always be below Calzaghe. Otherwise, good stuff.
Please. My taste is impeccable.
It shouldn't, McDermott is a fat fucking twat
They can take their time if they want. Doesn't bother me.
No. I wasn't a massive fan of Eubank or Benn, and I hated Bruno, despised Hatton. I'm fair, and probably the least biased poster here.
He's starting to do my fucking head in. LET IT GO.
:lol: :lol: Arsenal fans ARE weirdos, but they're harmless. I much prefer chatting football with Arsenal fans than the United or Chelsea...
Ba is quality
:lol: Arsenal are a bit pansyish, but I do have a soft spot for them, their best sides were awesome
Tim Howard scores for Everton :lol: :lol:
haha savage backheel from Ba
2-0, wind caught that free kick proper, haha
I don't believe he got the extra game, though I agree that rule is really fucking stupid
Bartons appeal rejected. Fucking joke
Just kidding, skills are what matter to me, plus someone who will always come to fight. It means I'll watch. In terms of rooting for someone,...
Being British
What happens here
Dariusz wouldn't be a cakewalk for Roy
You know that fight isn't a given for either guy. Great fight though.
Yea he was definitely better than Ottke.
Dariusz is quite underrated to be honest. He was a damn good fighter.
Separate names with a comma.