Yep. Dariusz for me too.
By the way. Davina McCall, definitely still would
These recent losses have really been heartbreaking.
I agree with this Kauks (happy new year to you and your reptiles btw). You can't write off a 12 round drubbing as a fluke.
FUXAKE. This is gonna be a dogfight, we need more reinforcements
Arsenal deserved the win but I have to say the Emirates is the least intimidating stadium in the history of football. I actually saw someone in a...
Always does. We shall piss on the Henry-inspired parade
I'm in Clapham Junction eating a KFC. Then off to the Emirates to watch the boys from the Bush give Andrew and Hitmans boys a tonking. Whurrrrp
That's a great deal. He's been hit and miss for United, but when he's on he's very, very good. I think he'll do better with us where there isn't...
As I said a few pages back, Bellamy is the most underrated player in the league at the moment.
:lol: :lol: Yeah I don't think the Irish will ever let that go :lol: Henry in his pomp had everything though, blistering pace, quick...
Thierry's back! :bears:, one of my all-time favourite Premiership players
To be fair, the conditions didn't help. The wind was pretty bad.
LEDLEY :bears:
It isn't competitive, Abraham is shit
All the best to the other Hoops tonight. Will be watching and rooting for your lot Hut :bears:
Lewis. Plus he has Holyfield on his resume.
COME ON YOU R'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lionel Mackie is playing quality
:laughing: No problem :lol:
Ruddock was the favourite over Lewis. Obviously Ruddock went on to fade into obscurity afterwards and Lewis went on to establish himself as one of...
It was 0-0 at the Liberty Stadium last season, Jimbob. The 4-0 was at Loftus Road
Pacquiao-Ledwaba is a good one. I think Corrales was a SLIGHT underdog against Floyd, which even still seems crazy. Tyson-Holyfield I is...
Yea I remember bro, the thing is I've always considered Calzaghe an exceptional talent but he was doing absolutely fuck all back then to warrant...
As long as you hold Mr Hopkins to the same standard and deride him just as much then I can live with this, even if I don't agree with it
Eubank-Benn will forever be the rivalry all other rivalries are compared to in the UK
A hindsight thread. Think of some fights where one guy was the favourite, and considering the fight itself and how their respective career paths...
"Let's have some parliamentary procedure here..." :laughing: :laughing:
:lol: I think Joe was the only boxer he couldn't attack with his usual spiel
Yea but it's not just any fighter now is it, it's one of the best there's been in the last however many years
DeGale-Ginger Groves
Separate names with a comma.