Cool thread. Benn/Eubank - Benn, although I didn't watch the first fight De La Hoya/Trinidad - Trinidad at the time for some reason, I realised...
He knows boxing.
Do you know who's a bad actor? Hugh Grant. I fucking hate that cunt, Cruise definitely isn't on that level, he's a good actor.
"Joe Calzaghe is the truth, one of the best ever" - Floyd Mayweather Jr
Tony Fernandes For all QPR fans we have no intention to sell adel. He's going to play an important part in the future of QPR. He's played real...
Well he's definitely right about our closing times :lol:
I'd also like to wish you all a merry christmas, having a few glasses of chardonnayyyyy my landlord brought over as a gift, then stumbling the ten...
King is great but I agree he often tails off at the end. You can't beat Poe for the short stories
Never been a big fan of Cruise but he's a decent actor
He isn't a one hitter quitter obviously but he has a dig, the punches hurt enough to make an opponent think twice about engaging. A light hitter...
So? He's not a massive hitter, no one said he was
Come on Spurs
He's starting to turn into Epic Beard Man
The scene in hostel where he cuts that Chinese birds eye, fucking nasty shit man, I was eating at the time as well
You complete me
We do use all of our brain, just not at the same time. So it wouldn't change much.
Good insight into what goes on behind the scenes at the greatest sports club of all time <iframe width="560" height="315"...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R5xAmAjZ1mY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Can't wait to see this
Wow he knocked out a shit beltholder he was expected to beat anyway, what a killer :lol:
I don't gamble, on boxing or anything, even on QPR.
Was easy to say then as well after seeing how utterly clueless Trinidad looked against Oscar
It doesn't matter what Abraham weighs on fightnight since he doesn't throw any fucking punches. Duran beats the shit out of that spaz
Calzaghe gets off the deck early to adjust and clinch a close UD
It's all moot anyway because Bernard isn't a great fighter
I remember it clearly because it was one of the results which helped me win the prediction league on secondsout. I couldn't believe so many...
Trinidad was fucking crap at middleweight. Anyone who knew boxing saw that result coming
There will be hell to pay if Terry gets off lighter in any way whatsoever
I'd favour Morales but Hamed is live in that one, if we're talking Hamed around 96
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_4Oxgp2AxL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> :lol: :lol: :lol:
How are you lot letting that old fella Muzse merk you like this?! :lol:
Separate names with a comma.