:laughing:
:lol: :lol:
:laughing: He fucking did as well :lol:
Reid has a far more worthy claim to beating Joe than Hopkins does imo
Why is it bullshit? Calzaghe's hand problems are well documented. For what it's worth, I also thought Reid won the fight.
I didn't say it was a huge accomplishment. It wasn't that competitive, he won going away. He was not hurt by that knockdown either. Newsflash:...
Calzaghe was winning the Reid fight easily until the hand injury
Robin Reid wasn't a bad fighter, obviously not an all-time great or anything but he wasn't a bum like people are making out. On his day he could...
DeGale beats them both anyway so I don't know why everyone's getting so upset
He always brings up the Salem fight too for some reason, even though Calzaghe won going away despite looking like shit
The Reid fight was an anomaly, where things just aligned right for Reid so that the fight evened up for two fighters on very different talent...
As I said, I read New York, I don't know where you're getting Cardiff from. I like how you're not using the same-day-weigh-in schtick with Hopkins...
It'll be a while as Calzaghe already retired
Nope. New York I believe.
I'll give you Jones, but he was more than willing to face St. Bernard
Not his fault.
Ward quite clearly studied Calzaghes win over Kessler
He was miles better if we're using your "results against common opponents" barometer
He's a very good fighter and it's a fight I would've liked to have seen. Calzaghe's still better though.
Well it does as a blueprint is laid down for other fighters to exploit, if the win is decisive
There was no need for a Super Six in Joes day because everyone knew who the best super middleweight in the world was
By the way, I fucking KNEW this topic would come up on here after the fight last night :lol:
Maybe, but Eubank is debatable. Regardless, Calzaghe would have given Froch a frightful beating.
I didn't think Kessler-Froch met the "razor close" tag to be honest. Was fairly comfortable for Kessler in terms of margins. Ward didn't fight...
No it doesn't. How would Froch be Calzaghes best super middleweight win when he already beat his nemesis?
You forget to mention Calzaghe adjusting to Hopkins after the KD. He wasn't hurt either, it was a legit KD but also involved a half-shove. The...
I'd say convincingly beating the guy who would go on to BEAT Froch when undefeated surpasses it somewhat. :lol: Nice try though.
Well, the first we've seen of Taarabt in a long while and he was OUTSTANDING. We could have got something out of the game if he'd started or come...
That's the one. Give me sympathy sex with Miss Cordingley over a celebratory shag with Mrs Ward any day. :kidcool:
When you compare what they go home with...Froch wins.
Separate names with a comma.