People picked Abraham to make the final? He's fucking useless.
Na
Let's not get carried away, Carl Froch as likeable as he is, is not Joe Calzaghe. A completely different sandwich.
SKY - "Ryan Giggs comes on and the Rangers fans are booing him. Unbelieveable. They were even booing Wayne Rooney, they should be applauding these...
Calzaghe wins this monday to saturday and twice on sunday
YOUUUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON LADS WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Come on now. Calzaghe all day.
Nice fight, went pretty much as I thought but I was surprised to see Ward push Froch back so comfortably. He looked really good tonight I must say.
:lol:
See, the thing is, great fight though it was, I thought Kessler won quite clearly and there wasn't really much of a case to be made for Froch...
x2 :kidcool:
Might have been the year Inter won it? I remember they beat the scum in the second round, and United went out to Bayern in the round of 16 as...
God, could you imagine that????? The Scum AND the Evil Rangers being kings of Europe?? It would be the definitive proof that there is no God
I remember thinking your lot could do it against Barca, there's something about Liverpool on european nights.
I don't like Dirrell because he's a little bitch and friends with that ginger Chelsea cunt who gets dodgy decisions over future legends, but I had...
Some people don't read alot into common opponents but I do, and in this instance it doesn't look very good for Froch, regardless of Wards cheating
Mex! You love spicy food, you hate Lennox Lewis, what the hell is going on?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :nono: RE: Duran, he's obviously one of the...
:lol: Whilst I obviously disagree, I must say, I didn't think it was possible for me to have any more respect for Holyfield than I already did...
They would have won for sure with 11 men, Arsenal were on Barca's level back then. Even if they weren't, they were not far behind.
Was so hoping your boys would do it, so friggin close as well. It would have been yours if Henry had put away at least one of those two clear cut...
Ahh that's right, yep, forgot about the Evil Rangers making the final. Boy, their team got torn apart worse than Manchester that night.
What's the closest English teams have come to achieving the European double? 2006?
That's good, I've always liked Donovan.
For my UK brethren, by far the best team we've had over here were Dempsey, Piper, Darke and McCrory.
Seems a simple enough question. Just interested in seeing who also has great taste. I'll start. Lennox Lewis - Was always my favourite...
I loved Buffers intro's for Hamed and Lewis, made many a boxing night.
Yeah thats how I see it too. I agree with the consensous though that Mr. Froch is an absolute credit to the sport.
Tyson I agree with, definitely, the whole "Iron...Mii-eeeeke...Tysunnnnnnnn" was cool. Buffer still shits on him though, one of the coolest things...
Yeah to be fair, Lennon seems a nice guy and all but Buffer fucking destroys him at his job, which is all I care about
:lol: :bears:
Separate names with a comma.