Yeah, so I asked Nonito this very same question on twitter yesterday and he got back to me saying it's a big possibility if the promoters can iron...
Gotta say this is really fucking disappointing. I was still a fan after the defeat but this shit he's coming out with afterwards is really...
I agree it was a remarkable achievement, but I think it is slightly overblown as Napoli were always on the cusp of achieving the scudetto in...
He's right though man. I'd LOVE to see this, and unlike the other one, it might actually happen :lol:
No chance.
For Irish's response, I'll give him '58 and at a stretch, '62. Football was in development after the strides made by the Hungarians in '54 and the...
You reckon? I wouldn't put it past Donaire as he seems that good, but I would be shocked if he had an easy time, it would be the toughest test of...
Pacquiao is a small welterweight and more Marquez's size anyway, Floyd is a more natural welter and Marquez looked outsized (and obviously...
Good question. I think he can give him hell in all honesty, the kid can fight. Saying that though, he has shown more vulnerability in his career...
But why would fighting a weight higher benefit Marquez when Khan is clearly the bigger guy? Clearly Khan would be more comfortable the higher it...
I don't think he wins either way, but he gives himself more of a chance at a lighter weight. The version who fought Furry would be knackered by...
Nishioka's a badass, I've wanted to see this for a while now
Groves is scared of a rematch so don't expect that one anytime soon
Let's have a crack at the age old debate, Pele or Maradona, who's better and why?
Unless Khans speed drops dramatically 7 pounds up, I don't really see how Marquez would have a better shot? :dunno:
Well Tarver beat a legend in Roy Jones, and we know what that means. Not only that, he beat another legend by proxy in Danny Green, so that...
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's what my mothers half of the family (the Asian side) always say to me too lol, they were raised on spicy food and can't...
I haven't seen the Helenius fight but it sounds like Chisora was in the kind of shape he was for Sexton, which is what I want to see. That version...
I've always thought this was a comfortable UD for Khan, saturday night changes nothing
RIP. Horrible stuff, I think as boxing fans the dangers are things we always try and push to the back of our minds, then something like this...
Halloumi cheese. Fucking sexy.
I don't like spicy food though. It's pointless.
South Asians are cool as fuck.
Calzaghe was far better
True. Our English is correct, yours isn't :shadow:
:lol: :lol: The move has done him a world of good :bears:, I hope his success continues in the same vein
Interesting thing too, Chelsea really do not know how to handle Craig Bellamy. Alot of clubs don't, actually, he is IMO the most underrated player...
Liverpool have the voodoo curse over Chelsea and I fucking love it, long may it continue :bears:
[img]
I'm glad Citeh didn't break Arsenals record, that should be reserved for proper football clubs :bears:, just a shame the record had to go against...
Separate names with a comma.