Torres shouldn't even call himself a footballer anymore, he's forgotten how to play
Citeh's movement is fucking sexy at times
The Daniel Sturridge bumlicking is doing my nut in already
:lol: City are a horrible monster, but they're not that lot
:(
[img] :bears:
Sure, at 140 it's pretty much true. Considering he's beaten McCloskey and Kotelnik handily already he has already proven to be a cut above them.
Agreed. Easy fight for Amir.
Well to be fair, McCloskey was European champion and despite the refs decision, Khan hadn't lost a second of the fight up to then. So he had a point.
Froch is cool, he's funny. I'll tell you who isn't cool, Ginger Groves.
The Sun is a fucking comic book, why do you read that shit Jimmy?
Den 'e punch you in da fackin fayce
Some guys are just meant to be fighters, naturals. This testicle isn't one of them.
I'd pick Peterson in a rematch
Peterson fought like a man, credit where credit is due. In fact, Khan reminded me of Groves, running away whenever a fight threatened to break...
Just to clarify, as big a Khan fan as I am, I had no issues with the decision or the points deductions. I thought they were fair and the referee...
Chunky destroys Lé Moo
I guess Rios wins by way of knee-jerk
I still think Khan beats Rios
There's plenty Brook could have done
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/56cU1P4krNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Swings and roundabouts.
So?
As I said, I'm not a fan of Brook either and I think he's protected as fuck. Mike Jones isn't much better though, if he even is.
Mike Jones is shit. I can understand people wanting to bring up guys like Floyd, Manny, even Bradley, Berto and the like to point and laugh at...
I'm not even sure Mike Jones beats Kell Brook, and I fucking hate Kell Brook.
Khan puts on a Jones-Hall type boxing clinic
Khan comes out on top in a Hamed-Kelly type thriller
Khan UD
Please. Khan looked like shit last night, I'm not saying otherwise. Mike Jones really isn't that good though, lets not get carried away here.
Separate names with a comma.