Mike Jones isn't that good, seriously
meh
Whatever
Khan won easy, bruv
Khan beat the shit out of Maidana
In all seriousness, one of the matches I always wanted to see was O'Neill's Larsson-led Celtic against the Henry-led prime Arsenal back in the...
This little bushy tailed cunt has been screaming outside my window for the last hour and a half. No respect.
What's his record? 30-0 at least right? And he's fought NO ONE. Fuck Brook man, I hope he loses.
No, before they used to keep themselves to themselves, they'd do their thing, I'd do mine, and we'd be cool. Things were nice and cordial. Now...
I can't believe I used to be anti-fox hunting. They're fucking wankers.
Fucks sake
Who is he fighting?
:lol: :lol: :bears:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ferguson should have used that line tonight
:laugh11: :laugh11: :laugh11: Don't go on gameshows if you're thick. It's just that simple.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT :laugh11: :laugh11: :laugh11: She even re-read it, like ten times or something, and it...just...wasn't...clicking :lol:...
I think we'll get a result against Liverpool, and I am confident we can beat United at the Loft. We're unbeaten this season against...
Top stuff :lol:
Um. 154 is light-middle, Jimmy :lol: :dunno:
He merks Kirkland. EASY fight.
Trust me, if there's a rematch, DeGale won't let ugly kid off the hook this time
Chunky would destroy Kirkland
Yea I've always thought that too. Ingle-McCullough would have been awesome too
Khanageddon for Petersen
Might have been a point deduction or something, even if there wasn't he deserved the win just for coming back the way he did, especially as he was...
Damian Kelly fought for the Euro title against some Russian bloke and he was floored and losing every round before he just decided to win every...
:lol: Thanks for that, and we really do appreciate that, but we'll have him back now thanks :lol:
"long gorgeous jab" :lol:
I suppose if you want to throw birthplace, passport, the fact he took up boxing because Canadian kids picked on his cockney accent out the window,...
This.
Separate names with a comma.