Fuck man, that's shit.
Same here, Lewis is my favourite fighter ever so I couldn't really be objective.
I was going to say this one too, good shout. I'd say that one's pretty evenly split, maybe slightly in favour of Mercer come to think of it.
I took this thread the same way as you, but it's actually about the most contentious decisions. Fights where the scores divided opinion completely...
Steven David is going to be very upset with you, Ramonza :nono:, and I've already felt his wrath...
McClellan was indeed a horrible piece of shit. Wouldn't go as far as to wish that kind of injury on anyone, but he was a cunt.
I take Roy in this one
I have no idea what you're gwaanin on about, mate
Gonna be difficult as a Brit to get tickets, if not I'll go Vegas just for the experience. I could pass as Filipino so I'd probably just chill...
Brinadican?
That's a British thing, I say it all the time. Big up Feebs.
It's one of those for me as well, Hut. It was an amazing fight, absolutely savage, it's just you know what happens, I don't like to watch it back.
That's nice. "I love Canada and have alot of friends over there but I've always been British" - Lennox Lewis
No he isn't :nono:
Yes. It's the example I always see in boxing books when they go over the subjectivity of scoring
OK Steven David, how about these: Mayweather-Castillo I All 3 Pacquiao-Marquez fights Vargas-Wright The Ali-Norton series
Robberies are controversial though
Depends how you define it. Hagler - Leonard was a close fight which could have gone either way depending what style you preferred. Controversial...
We might not play him because he's too good for you
There were quite a few boxers in Snatch - Scott Welsch,and that little flyweights fella who always got cut, name escapes me.
Taarabt is probably the most naturally gifted footballer in the premiership
I hope Taarabt scores a hat trick and then celebrates by displaying a T-shirt saying "WHY ALWAYS ME? SUCK ON THAT TKO"
Fernando Vargas was in Alpha Dog. Shannon Briggs was in Bad Boys 2 or something like that. RJJ in the Matrix sequel. Gary Stretch (who is actually...
Just because
WE'RE GONNA FUCKING BATTER YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!! WHATS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL IT'S ALI FAURLIN, ALI FAURLINNNN!!!! YOU RRRRRRRRR'S!!!!!!!
Bunce and Lillis are unintentionally hilarious, no doubt :lol:
Is Rios definitely moving up to 140 then? I'd like to see how he does there, as I said, I don't think the other night was a fair reflection of him...
That's good news for Rios. You know Amir would give your boy a beating, X. He's good but Amir is too much for him, he'll get peppered at will.
Rios doesnt want anything to do with Khan, believe that
I like Chisora, when he's in shape, which he seems to have been in for this although I didn't see it
Separate names with a comma.