Messi basically plays club football for the world champions. Hard NOT to look good really
You know it's the truth Hex
Oh no you di-unt!! :nono: :fightme: :lol:
Whoops, just saw Mr Muzse's post, he knows the score :bears:
Khan pummels this motherfucker
Wouldn't bother looking up Kell Brooks record unless you're familiar with the Lithuanian boxing scene
Bernard Hopkins
Yea but at the same time you don't know how good Broner is yet either
Ronaldo is better than both of them
This is the first time I've properly seen Rios, and I wasn't impressed at all. However, he may have been drained so I won't write him off...
Not too fond of rivers or lakes but I really like streams. Could someone PM me the best links to streams they have?
I'm probably gonna get shot down by Irish here, and have just jinxed them now, but I think Spurs could be legitimate title challengers this season...
King Khan to you
Man City are like when you play FIFA on amateur level and just batter everyone. Getting silly now.
For fucks sake, we should have fucking won that
Khan beats the shit out of him
Not the one I saw bruv. Anthony Campbell was a nice guy and a good pro but he'd won as many as he'd lost, and no world class fighter had any...
Irrelevant
I don't get the N'dou hype to be honest, I saw him fight over here against Anthony Campbell who's just a journeyman from Shepherds Bush and he...
ANDREW!! I got my tickets for Arsenal-QPR at the Emirates, your boys are getting tonked!!!!!
Irish, what the fuck is happening with Lil Raheem? Is he on loan or going to start soon? He's clearly the most talented of the young'uns at Liverpool
I don't think Macklin was robbed at all against Sturm
The Ian Curtis film - has anyone seen it? Any good?
Katsidis didn't fight Rios
Agent AVB, Operation Destroy Chelsea is proving a great success, but I have a feeling people are getting suspicious, maybe you should let them win...
Just kidding. I know you're not a spambot, I've seen you on here before. Cool site, cheers bruv.
McSpambot alert
Matthew Hatton is tough and nothing else, it's not like he was close to being stopped previously.
I don't want to leave Loftus Road
Bunce does my nut in
Separate names with a comma.