I had toffee apple cider from Cheddar Gorge. Quite nice actually. Beer still shits on cider though.
Norwich always beat us at their place
It's just the way he did it, I dunno man, it's just really sad
It's been a shit day really, it's just kinda knocked me for six. Didn't even know the guy but he was part of the Premier League furniture....
Yea I read this earlier, I respect the man for being so open about depression. Hopefully now it's happened there can be some steps taken to remove...
Yea they were obviously close. Savage looked a broken man during the BBC interview this morning
Lol did you hear Balotelli kicking off in the background during the interview?
This was him YESTERDAY on Football Focus. Hours later he goes and hangs himself. Shocking, Dan Walker was saying there was no indication...
Suicide as well, that's deep man. So sad.
RIP Gary Speed. That's a shocker that one, completely out of the blue
Yeah I'd rather be deaf than blind. If you're blind you can't see anything. I barely listen to anything as it is.
Hugh Grant. I hate that cunt.
So McClellan splatters Trinidad but Tito uses Benn as a mop to clean the canvas? :dunno:
Well said Jake. Deep down I think cdogg knows this, I can read between his lines, he just can't bring himself to say it.
Hut, you must have had some shit bud in the past if you hate weed.
:lol: :lol: I don't listen to Pearl Jam, they're shoite :Lok:
Still wouldn't classify Robbo as a "swarmer" though
Please.
Good thread. They definitely are a rare breed. Can't really think of many at elite level. Below that, hmm, Gavin Rees maybe?
Beer > Cider
I think DeGale could beat Ward in the future
Yea because Joe has been hurt bad in fights before *rolleyes* Calzaghe can adapt. I've always thought Joe wins this
No. Boxing is a sport, with rules. Taking advantage of an incompetent ref isn't cool or clever in my eyes. I'm consistent with this too, Lennox...
Hopkins was faking like a bitch trying to get Joe DQ'ed or have points deducted. So he was obviously getting hurt in there as he didn't want to...
I have more respect for guys who can win fights without having to resort to underhand tactics. Cheating is cheating and it's never cool.
Snoop Dogg
Calzaghe would muller him. Me and Sly see the truth. I've always thought he beats Hagler
Calzaghe all day every day
Nonsense. Cheating is cheating, and it's something you resort to when you're out of legal ideas.
I know man, it was atrocious, with the txt speak as well. Euurgh. If anyone suggested "Who R U picking?" as a promotional title I'd just reply...
Separate names with a comma.