There's no dignity in cheating. It means you can't win clean. Fuck Hopkins.
Still wins
Meh
I quite liked the word play for Lewis Tyson The worst ever has to be "Who R U picking?" for Mayweather-Mosley. That was fucking awful
Burns lost to Carl Johansson too, I believe. Same kind of thing though, he was green and naive, and was outdone by Carls strength at the time.
Froch seems fairly intelligent to me, for a boxer anyway. I don't think he's one of those guys who'll end up bankrupt and addicted to crack.
He isn't, but at least your fair about the whole all-time great shenanigans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor Frank Lampard, he's gonna be sulking all the way back on the long flight home to Shaun...
Well I'd hope it would be easier as I don't think he beat Dirrell
Na
Crikey, Messi's pass for Xavi's goal just now. I hate the guy but that was nice, tightest gap between FOUR players, most wouldn't even notice that...
Did anyone just see Boatengs goal for Milan against Barca?? That was awesome
I like Froch and hate Ward but Froch will not win this. No chance unless it's a one-off shot.
Yeah to the Colombian economy
Trinidad. Brutally.
DeGea is not shit. Trust me I'm a good judge of players.
I dont even know if he is an all time great. My point is, if you're going to say Hopkins is unequivocally an all time great then so is Calzaghe...
The Hopkins knockdown was a half push and he wasn't hurt. The RJJ punch was a freak KD. And Wa Wa Wa, Bernard lost man, get over it! Joe is better
Not sure I've seen this one yet. How's it go down?
Please. If Hopkins is an all-time great then so is Joe. End of.
Calzaghe-Lacy was sadistic. He enjoyed beating him up.
De Gea is quality, I saw him a few times in la Liga. He'll come good.
Cavani is badass
Enzo is shit. He's a nice guy and I'm happy for him that he's won himself a title and made some good money from the sport with nothing but a good...
Sadistic - Calzaghe Gay - Tyson Liar - Floyd Lazy - Kirkland Laing Womanizer - Holyfield Arrogant - Hopkins Brave - Danny Williams Funny -...
Manny pisses all over him, Valero was shit
Maybe not a beatdown in the traditional sense, but Valero was way too open and unskilled to take on a guy like Johnston. Easy. Valero was horrible.
Johnston beats the crap out of that dead overrated chump
Rapist eyes
McLellan lost twice before he fought Benn
Separate names with a comma.