Calzaghes chin was solid. G-man ain't doing shit.
Where is Herbie Hide? :lol: I'd go with Marciano
Calzaghe would stop him
What happens? I'll tell you what happens, Joe fucking pummels him
Eubank all day
Emmanuel Augustus v Jon Thaxton. That was awesome.
Now that was a savage partnership, Cole/Yorke
I think Taarabt might be on his way out in January. Would be a shame. Our style has evolved into a quick brand of football with plenty of overlaps...
Would be a cracking fight, but I'd pick Vitali also
Naz got me into boxing proper. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for that cocky little dickhead.
Musze's take would actually have been my first thought on this, however whilst a rise in competition played some part in it, there is an OBVIOUS...
I don't know about winning but Mitchell could give him a fight.
Mex, by the time he fought Barrera he was done. He was more interested in flying his barber over to brush his hair than training seriously. He was...
Nice knockout but the shit you have to sit through just to get to it is so fucking tedious, man :lol:
Good on the scousers :bears: :bears: Well played lads
I'd also go with Pac, but I don't think it would be a cakewalk as he was more reckless at 126 and there's a chance Hamed gets through with some...
Yea yea I know it's been done to death, but Dog Jones' sig whet my appetite a bit. How does this go down? Lets say its the Hamed of 1996, because...
I'm going to the Emirates for that one. I honestly think we'll do yerz and get a result
No, but for me personally I treat heavyweight as a unique division (which it is obviously) and exclude heavyweights from p4p lists for this very...
Nope
Agreed.
Chisora-Furry was a fun fight, although it was REALLY fucking sloppy. Chisora wants to come in as he did for the Sexton rematch, he had decent...
I'm with Ramonza, MWS and co that Pacquiao is definitely a greater fighter than Hagler. In all honesty I think that's beyond question now,...
Any of you girls play Fifa 12 (PS3) online?
:laugh11: :laugh11: :shadow::shadow:
[IMG]
Definitely a knockdown
Do any of you think Man City will win the Premier League without losing a game this season?
Ken Norton = QPR
HH is a badass. He's really surprised me this season, been a nightmare for opposition defenders
Separate names with a comma.