Great post. I agree 100%
Yeah we did get them at the right time. Will take that though. I honestly think it's impossible to predict QPR matches, win here, get battered...
If by noise you mean the sound of his back hitting the canvas again, then yeah
GET IN. We're a fucking good side man
[IMG] Bakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That is completely irrelevant. Nobody counts that shit and I don't even think Groves won that.
Thats cool, you probably are a good predictor of fights. All I'll say is, I was SecondsOut champion in the golden era, so you should be looking...
Calzaghe beats LaMotta. The knowledgeable guys to me are the ones who consistently call fights correctly. Guys like Reed, Jake, Mex, Z, Salaco...
I'm a riot when I'm blazed out. Put on some tunes and enjoy the buzz. It's not about jumping around saying "you're a top bloke" x infinity
Baker probably beats him
Coke is shite and it turns you into a dick who just won't. stop. fucking. talking. All about the bud bruv
Agreed
:lol: :partie:
:lol: Got to man. If America played Ireland in a world cup final (LOL) who would you support?
Is Laing still alive or what? I've heard nothing about him since he fell out of his first storey window in Hackney
He's still a cunt though, and Calzaghe's better
No way did Usain Groves win 9 rounds in that fight
Adel Taarabt isn't racist
9 rounds if running away is part of your judging criteria, sure
Some kids called Calzaghe names when he was growing up. He's had it rough man :nono:
He just sounds Glaswegian to me. You's all sound the same.
That's messed. Terry quite clearly said it too, but nothing will happen because he's England captain
I can walk to tescos or I can take the tube to asdas. I always go asdas though cause I'm edgy like that
You're weird
Kevin Mitchell is a dick. This is why I'm not cockney, listen to DeGale and Groves, they sound like well spoken chaps. Proper West London. Listen...
TKO is so biased :lol:. Chunky proved his whiskers last time out. Groves would have been splattered by some of those right hands.
DeGale won by 3 rounds. Could see 7-5 if I was being kind.
10 rounds :lol:. Crazy Canadian humour.
Why not?
Groves is terrified of a rematch, he has said as much without actually saying it
Separate names with a comma.