He's won so many belts in 12 fights that I lost count. Legend :bears:
Every single fucking fight I've seen of him has been a "tune up for a world title shot". I would venture after 2+ years now he's fully fucking...
DeGale doesn't have the WBO Title?? He's European champ
I'm going to Asdas tonight
This will be the loneliest bandwagon ever :lol:
I can't see it. I don't think Price himself would join this bandwagon
My dads Irish but if England play Ireland then I'm supporting England. If we don't play I wish Ireland all the best and they'd be my second team
Word. Dude had some serious ability but was a buzzed out mentalist.
Didn't see any of the games. Congrats to Ireland, hope they get a good draw.
I love QPR, beer and tigers
Can't help it man
That's because he's the only person from Warwick who ever done something noteworthy
We can never beat Sweden or Romania
Número Trois
I really don't know. Maybe slightly leaning towards Chavez but it will be tight
Huh?
Great, great film. One of the best I've seen.
This would make more sense if he hadn't done it in previous fights against Marquez.
Yeah there was a round where he started using double feints and throwing clusters of punches, but I spoke to MWS about this too, he never really...
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. He knows he lost, the body language said everything. Excuses are nothing new.
Na you've always been fair when it comes to Khan. No beef here. There were people SLATING him for looking to take that fight though.
Frank Bruno fought Tyson, Lewis and Witherspoon. He didn't fight for a British title though the pussy motherducker
I agree. He isn't a bum now.
The UK bunch have had their chances to step up and join him but they failed. So you're speculating that he will duck Brook in the future then? I...
LOL! Kell Brook??? Come on now. Brook needs to fight someone first. He's like 30-0 and he has fought NOBODY. Consequently, NOBODY is clamouring...
I don't deny he was fast tracked by the way, but that still doesn't take away from the fact he's fought the best his division has to offer (those...
You can knock him for the WAY he's got the big fights. However you can't knock him for actually TAKING the big fights. Yea yea Petersen is shit,...
Yeah how's that then?
Mike Jones? Cmon now.
Khan has come back to win big fights though, and has already tried to make a fight with one of last nights combatants. Fury has done precisely...
Separate names with a comma.